Butter Highlighter - Deep Mauve

What It Is: Long-wearing, finely-pressed, cream-to-powder formula has a unique bouncy texture that melts into skin for the creamiest, most gorgeous highlighted finish. Why It’s Good For You: Anti-aging peptides and skin-conditioning ingredients offer hydration while light-diffusing particles, mica and natural silica impart lightweight, soft-focus pigments that visually smooth texture of skin for a refined, radiant glow. Key Ingredients: Packed with nutrient-rich ingredients from the Amazon – Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter.

Is this a good highlighter also for sensitive skin?
What parts of your face do you like to apply highlighter to? Butter Highlighter - Deep Mauve
HooW pigmented is this highlighter?
Start your review of Butter Highlighter - Deep Mauve!
Product Highlights
these are amazing and so glorious they are a dream to powder formula which is usually not what i look for in a highlighter formula wise but these were just to glorious when you touch them they truly feel like butter because they are super buttery and creamy you may need to use a sponge to apply it they are beautiful on the skin you will still the glow they are bam in your face would recommend them to a friend if you can found them in your local stores pick them up.in reviews
...too shimmery for that in my opinion. it does not work as a bronzer on my face either. but i quite enjoy it as an eye shadow and, most importantly, a beautiful highlighter. it's pigmented, it's glowy (but not glittery), it blends nicely and has a good staying power. easy to customize your own shade by mixing different strips.<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">i have purchased this highlighter more than two years ago and have been using it almost daily. and i'm only about half way through it! i really hope physicians formula won't discontinue it before i need to repurchase it :)in reviews
...the one i was sent is pearl-white which is great for people with fair to light skin.in reviews
Grace Elena H.
Radford, VA
Butter Highlighter - Deep Mauve uploaded by Grace Elena H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pearl
I know it dont look as good on camera but i am telling you the pictures look amazing. I love highlighters!! It's one of my favorites part of makeup. This is so pretty. I wish it was easier to apply with a brush but it's almost fluffy. But still worth it
Stephanie  V.
Butter Highlighter - Deep Mauve uploaded by Stephanie  V.
Butter Highlighter - Deep Mauve uploaded by Stephanie  V.
Review for: Champagne
This highlighter is so pretty & super buttery when I swatched it on my arm so I was surprised that when I applied it on my face it wasn’t easy to blend & just looked like a chunk of glittery highlight just sitting on my face, the shade is pretty, it smells good but I don’t like highlighters that don’t just blend into my skin & just gives me a lot from within look, I tried to blend it with my sponge & it looked a little better, I’ll continue to work with it to see if I can get the look I prefer with my highlighters, I would still purchase the other shades because they’re so pretty, I just have a preference with how I like my highlighters to look on me.
Supercato M.
Butter Highlighter - Deep Mauve uploaded by Supercato M.
Review for: Rose Gold
I am a big fan of physicians formula and buy almost all their products whenever there is a new launched. This butter highlighter really feel so buttery. A little goes a long way and blend very well. The color I got is rose gold. Or can be used for highlighter, bronzer, and eyeshadow. Will likely purchased for more colors after I used up my other highlighters.
Kaylin B.
Columbus, GA
Butter Highlighter - Deep Mauve uploaded by Kaylin B.
Review for: Iridescence
I love the butter consistency.. super creamy.. lots in the pan. It does last a while. But I will say, it needs careful application on top of other makeup (as in your foundation), and a setting spray or some type of powder on top. So if you aren’t into extreme highlight, and adding to it.. possibly with other products, no. A quick makeup look is possible to use this product with little highlight “effect”.. but still recommend spray with it..
Brittney I.
Wood Lake, MN
Butter Highlighter - Deep Mauve uploaded by Brittney I.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Rose Gold
Let me start off by saying I used to absolutely love Physician's Formula highlighters. They are smooth soft buttery and smell so good. They are gorgeous and performs amazingly! Unfortunately the one star review has more to do with the company than the products I have used. The company tried to hide the fact they were no longer cruelty free from consumers. Don't like companies who are not transparent with their customers.. This is my last PF product in my collection and I will not be buying again unless they become cruelty free again.
Nicole  P.
Koppel, PA
Butter Highlighter - Deep Mauve uploaded by Nicole  P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Iridescence
I love this stuff but it has a purple shift to it but it looks beautiful in the sun light! It’s very buttery! It doesn’t transfer on like powder at all and it lasts all day long!!!
Betzabe V.
Brownsville, TX
1,092 reviews
Butter Highlighter - Deep Mauve uploaded by Betzabe V.
Butter Highlighter - Deep Mauve uploaded by Betzabe V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Rose Gold
This is a dream powder because when you put your finger on it feels like cream but in reality is powder and looks amazing 🤩 its long lasting and i love it and this brand its affordable and it has good ingredients
Tanu J.
Pleasanton, CA
Butter Highlighter - Deep Mauve uploaded by Tanu J.
Purchased at: Amazon
This highlighter is very good. It has shimmery look. I ordered it from Amazon and I am happy with my purchase. I love using it.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Butter Highlighter - Deep Mauve uploaded by Rosie N.
Review for: Champagne
For a drugstore highlighter, wow, just wow! I am amazed by how this formula performed. The one I own is the shade champagne, and it's gold with yellowish-orange undertones. It is a creamy finely-milled powder next-level luminosity! I brushed this over my cheekbones, browbones, upper lips and on the bridge of my nose. And this only requires one swipe to get a beautiful glow! It is infused with nutrient and rich Amazonian butter and has vitamins that are great for the skin. Overall, I love that I didn't see any rough texture from the shimmer, it looks smooth on and that glow! For $11, I would buy it again!
Nikky M.
Milwaukee, WI
Butter Highlighter - Deep Mauve uploaded by Nikky M.
Review for: Pearl
This cream to powder highlighter is one of my favs I reach for. The formula is very buttery and creamy and blend perfectly into the skin. The only reason I'm giving it four stars and not five I'd because I have to use a little more product and kind of build it up to my liking (and some people might like a more buildable highlighter). Even so for me that's still not a huge deal because the end results are so blinding and so pretty. Definitely recommend!

101 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber  G.
Appleton, WI
il y a un an
Logan S. il y a 4 mois
Mostly top of the cheekbones but a little bit on the nose
Talia T.
Winnipeg
il y a 2 ans
Lyubov K. il y a 2 ans
Very worth it. (Worth more than its price to be honest!) I had the Pearl shade.