Butter Blend Sensitive Scalp Rhelaxer Kit Mizani sensitive scalp relaxer 4app

Mizani Butter Blend Sensitive Scalp Rhelaxer Calcium Hydroxide formula with Arginine, a fortifying amino acid with high affinity to hair. Signature Butter Blend of shea butter, cocoa butter and honey provide moisturizing emollients for hair. Polyquaternium-16 adds superior conditioning, lubricity and a soft silky feel. Requires mixing to activate product.

What is the best after relaxer shampoo to use with this relaxer?
Does it work for very thin and treated hair?
Start your review of Butter Blend Sensitive Scalp Rhelaxer Kit Mizani sensitive scalp relaxer 4app!
Jenny E.
Rosedale, NY
This relaxer is my favorite and use it all the time I have sensitive scalp so it's perfect for me I can leave it on for a while and not get burn and the scent is not overwhelming I would recommend this to any1 with sensitive scalp
Taneisha C.
Philadelphia, PA
i love love love this perm. I like the way this perm work with my hair texture. i can go pass a month without a perm. its a little pricey but worth it.
Aeryl C.
Magnolia, KY
We use this in the salon at my school. For the most part it works pretty well. Have had a client keep it on the full amount of time with no change but it's not a typical result.
Natalie M.
Great product and at a reasonable price❤ highly recommend to everyone❤❤😘😘😘😘
Great product and at a reasonable price❤ highly recommend to everyone❤❤😘😘😘😘
Martavia A.
Oakland, CA
I actually love trying this new relaxer kit usually I would use dark and lovely but this particular kit made my hair really soft & shiny & my undergrowth actually smooth out to natural healthy hair
Sher'e D.
Greer, SC
The best relaxer for women who don't want natural hair. I used it when i used relaxers. It lasts s out 6-8 weeks but you can manage about 3 months if you maintain your new growth. I would recommend.
Ashli W.
Tampa, FL
Great product especially for sensitive scalps. Leaves hair straight and not as drying as other relaxers. Great.
Brandy C.
Navarre , FL
This product is amazing from a professional point of view I use this at my salon and it is great.
Marvell L.
Las Vegas, NV
I am a licensed Cosmetologist and this is the only relaxer I use on my clients. Mizani is an easy to find, trusted, professional brand.
Tracy B.
Eden Prairie, MN
I use the Mizani line at work all the time. It is a great product for someone with irritation issues and sensitivity. It does a great job with straightening and smooth without leaving the hair dry/brittle.