BY BUTTER BLEND SENSITIVE SCALP RHELAXER KIT #7 in Hair Relaxers

Mizani Butter Blend Sensitive Scalp Rhelaxer Calcium Hydroxide formula with Arginine, a fortifying amino acid with high affinity to hair. Signature Butter Blend of shea butter, cocoa butter and honey provide moisturizing emollients for hair. Polyquaternium-16 adds superior conditioning, lubricity and a soft silky feel. Requires mixing to activate product. see more...

• Does this perm have lye in it? Is it ok for sensitive scalp?1 Answers
  • Does it work for very thin and treated hair? 2 Answers
Olivia C.
Salem, MA
I have been using this relaxer thanks to my hairdresser for 8 years now. I absolutely LOVE it. I was so nervous to get my hair relaxed for the first time but it is honestly so much healthier now than it was natural. It is easy to take care of and lasts about 3 months before I go back to the salon. (I have A LOT of hair, it is thick and long for reference!)
Tracy B.
Eden Prairie, MN
I use the Mizani line at work all the time. It is a great product for someone with irritation issues and sensitivity. It does a great job with straightening and smooth without leaving the hair dry/brittle.
Jameka H.
Raleigh , NC
I just recently tried this relaxer and let me tell you it is everything. My hair is so soft after and it goes on like no other product I have ever used. I paid a little more than I normally would but you pay for what you get. I love this product will forever use.
Jenny E.
Rosedale, NY
This relaxer is my favorite and use it all the time I have sensitive scalp so it's perfect for me I can leave it on for a while and not get burn and the scent is not overwhelming I would recommend this to any1 with sensitive scalp
Aeryl C.
Hodgenville, KY
We use this in the salon at my school. For the most part it works pretty well. Have had a client keep it on the full amount of time with no change but it's not a typical result.
Sher'e D.
Greer, SC
The best relaxer for women who don't want natural hair. I used it when i used relaxers. It lasts s out 6-8 weeks but you can manage about 3 months if you maintain your new growth. I would recommend.
Martavia A.
Oakland, CA
I actually love trying this new relaxer kit usually I would use dark and lovely but this particular kit made my hair really soft & shiny & my undergrowth actually smooth out to natural healthy hair
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
As a cosmetologist I would use this and salon and it was one of the better relaxers I've ever used it's quick efficient and really works for sensitive heads
Taneisha C.
Philadelphia, PA
i love love love this perm. I like the way this perm work with my hair texture. i can go pass a month without a perm. its a little pricey but worth it.
Zallah B.
Pompano beach, Fl
I would always use this because I have such a sensitive scalp and any other relaxer that I would use would burn my scalp.
Geraldine R.
Does it work for very thin and treated hair?
Velma H.
Thomasville, AL
Does this perm have lye in it? Is it ok for sensitive scalp?