BY BUTLER G-U-M ORAL CARE

Convenient Flossing Dental floss is not easy to use but it can be now with GUM Extreme Fresh Mint Flossers. This innovatively designed floss is engineered not to break, shred or sag. A comfortable grip handle offers you better control while flossing with the help of thumb pad and non-slip surface. Plus an angled neck provides better access to back teeth. Engineered not to break, shred or sag Provides control with comfort grip handle Better access to back teeth with angled neck GUM Extreme Fresh Mint Flossers comes in extreme mint flavor that provides a refreshing sensation while you clean teeth. Just For You: The entire family A Closer Look: The angled pick of GUM Extreme Fresh Mint Flossers helps to dislodge food stuck between teeth easily. Plus this super-sleek designed can be carried while travelling too for on-the-go cleaning of teeth. Get Started: Place flosser between teeth. Curve floss around the side of the tooth, slide floss up and down against the tooth to clean above and below the gum line. Repeat this process for each tooth. see more...

Debby P.
Round Rock, TX
Purchased at: CVS
I bought this brand because it was recommended by a dental hygienist. I will not be making that mistake again. The floss is very loose on the plastic. I don't feel like it does a good job of cleaning between my teeth.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
I really like these. Not only do they work great for me, but the kids like them. So in a way it helps me create a fun experience for the kids to actually floss their teeth
Bernadette T.
Really enjoy using these. So much better than flossing and especially a lot easier. Will work great for the kids as well.
Ira F.
Panorama city , CA
These work pretty good.
They have a nice minty freshness
My only struggle is having my braces
Narmeen A.
Macomb , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use these after eating they cleans out really well and are really strong in strength.
SimplyAboutM e.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First off I’d say this is a 4.5 stars!! So I love these flossers, they are so easy to use. I have always struggled to floss on a regular basis it’s just so annoying to do it, but these make it easy. They remind me of the reach flossers which I have to admit I am still sad that they went MIA at some point. The angle makes them easy to get into the areas at the back and they do a good job. The reason for the half star deduction is the waste of plastic, I’d love to see them made out of an alternative “plastic” one that decomposes quicker and is safe for the environment, like one made from corn by products or something to that effect.
Beant M.
I love these they have an absolutely amazing flavor and clean teeth extremely well! They are very easy to use and convenient if you are in a rush! They are very easy to find at any local drugstore! They are also very affordable!
Diana N.
Imperial, CA
I always carry with this floss/ picks in my bag, this product is a life saver especially when you eat something out and you dont have time to brush your tooth