Butler Dawn Flip It Dual Sided Nylon Mesh and Cloth Kitchen Sponge, 6-pack (12 Sponges)

BY DAWN

Tired of replacing your Kitchen Sponge every week? Most of us let the cost of kitchen and cleaning sponges go unnoticed. But why settle for a low quality sponge that you have to replace frequently, when you can purchase a long-lasting, high quality and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea S.
Elkview, WV
These work really well when I need to clean my dishes, pots and pans that have left over or stuck on gunk. They’re super cheap in (my opinion) and they work very well.
Cali V.
Waco, TX
My family used to go to sponges like crazy but these are somehow better. And just as effective as any other sponge just last longer and doesn't smell like other generic sponges do. Would recommend to other families
Dannie N.
Just your average sponges. They last a bit longer than your typical sponge but doesn't scrape food off items as well. Would recommend but definitely not in love with the product.
Julie S.
high point, NC
I like these alot ..the scrub up good and clean amazingly .....but...the mesh dosent last very long especially when scrubbing hard to remove stuck on food..
tiffany p.
Rome
Dawn Power Scrub brushes do the trick every time if it's a pan or a plate you can't tell the difference put a little dish soap on it and it goes a long way
Lisa B.
Ashtabula
These scrub pads are great on my copper pans. It is gentle enough for my crystal glasses. I use these on my counter tops as well as my microwave.
Leelo E.
Middletown, DE
I like to use scrubbers to clean my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher. This does a good job as removing any left over food or stains.
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product is great! I love it and use it all the time!! Great for skin and the price isn't all that bad either! Great for dirt
Becky W.
Richburg
These work really well. The price was a bit high, but worth it. The kids love using these when they wash the dishes.
Kayla M.
Cheap and sturdy!! Unbelievable for the price honestly! I can use them for anything! And you can get them anywhere