suggested searches

3 star

2 star

1 star

23%

Honestly, loved the quality of everything I received. The seafood was always amazing and my favorite part. My husband loved the steak options. However, for 2 people to get the smallest box at $169 every month and to not even last a month - not worth it. I’m sure I could have made it last longer if i got options that came with more, like chicken thighs. But no way am I paying that much for chicken thighs.
Here is a photo of the steak quality you get with butcher box. The only thing butchered were my expectations. After showing this to the service team the offered $20 off my next order assuming there would be a next. Disgusted by this company. 3 of the packages are leaking. I don't know if I feel safe feeding this to my dog.
The meat is decent quality. I love the indivudal packaging. My issue is the customer service/shipping end of the business. They claim you receive your delivery within 3-5 business days. That did not happen to me with either of the two boxes I ordered. The first one, I assumed it was an adjustment becuase I was a new customer, so I didn't think anything of it. My second box, I paid attention to shipping times as I needed to make sure my box would be delivered before I ran out of my last shipment. My card was charged 1/4 with a delivery estimate of 1/5 - 1/9. As of 1/9 I hadn't even gotten a tracking number. My order still says it is being processed. I contacted customer service they try to tell me my order has been shipped and provided me with the tracking number. When I click on the tracking number it just says the lablel has been created but they are awaiting the item for shipping. I tell the customer service rep that and they say I will receive it within 8 business days of it being shipped. Certainly not the 3-5 days they claim.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
So, it appears that their idea of a helping of beef is about 4 ounces, and if one orders the "Beef Box", one gets to be surprised every month by what they receive. I cannot fathom anybody who is good at math basics doing business with this company. Am I correct?
Approximately how many meals in a week will this box make?
Has anyone tried Butcher Box, we are trying to decide if we want to try it?
more questions