Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsBusy
Rollhide Chew Treats for Large Dogs

Busy Rollhide Chew Treats for Large Dogs

Keep your big dog happy and Busy with the mouth-watering flavor of beef, rolled into a hearty, long-lasting dog treat. Busy Rollhide is made with genuine basted beefhide wrapped around a savory middle. Plus, it has no artificial colors or flavors. Big beefy flavor means long-lasting fun!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Busy Rollhide Chew Treats for Large Dogs!
Natalie F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Busy Rollhide Chew Treats for Large Dogs uploaded by Natalie F.
Busy Rollhide Chew Treats for Large Dogs uploaded by Natalie F.
My boxer absolutely loves these. They keep her busy for about an hour. Which, to me, it's great. She will literally chew these until they are gone. One of her favorites.
Sabrina V.
Milwaukee, WI
Busy Rollhide Chew Treats for Large Dogs uploaded by Sabrina V.
Moose is a golden retriever & Siberian Husky mix and he absolutely loves it! He’s been going at this bone for a few hours now, and it’s been keeping him super busy! He really enjoyed it and actually gobbled it down within a few hours!
Cellissa H.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Busy Rollhide Chew Treats for Large Dogs uploaded by Cellissa H.
My dog tends to be very picky with his treats and most of the time won’t eat them but he loved this. He is a pit bull so he devoured it pretty quickly
Ashley M.
Saint Rose, LA
Busy Rollhide Chew Treats for Large Dogs uploaded by Ashley M.
My dog loves this Roll Hide! I have a large Anatolian Shepherd and she went nuts over this treat. She likes to lick all the glaze off first then devours the stick, lol. I would definitely recommend this treat for your large dog.
Nicole H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Busy Rollhide Chew Treats for Large Dogs uploaded by Nicole H.
my little fur baby most definitely loved these, he absolutely refused to put it down till he finished the entire thing (he literallycarriedit everywhereeven to go potty). I would definitely recommend and would purchase for him to have for enjoyment another time. I'm sure he can't wait for them.
Cassandra D.
Alton, TX
Busy Rollhide Chew Treats for Large Dogs uploaded by Cassandra D.
My Yellow Lab loved the Purina Busy Rollhide! He’s the only one who loves to fetch so naturally they caught his attention automatically and kept him busy for a long while. My Catahoula and Chocolate Lab were a little less interested, but they still took their turns gnawing for a bit once they tried it. Would recommend! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Jackie J.
Vicksburg, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Busy Rollhide Chew Treats for Large Dogs uploaded by Jackie J.
This is a winner with my dog Keisha. She enjoyed her treats after being fed. It made her breath smell fresher and it is healthy for her teeth. I would recommend this product to dog owners. This is a must try and see if your puppy dog enjoys it also.
Tina G.
Kirwin, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Busy Rollhide Chew Treats for Large Dogs uploaded by Tina G.
My pooch absolutley loves these. She was so excited she couldn't wait to get it. This was the perfect size for our French bulldog. it was a good combination of bone and whatever was on the inside. I would recommend you try these good your pooch.
Kaylie W.
Hudson, FL
Busy Rollhide Chew Treats for Large Dogs uploaded by Kaylie W.
My dog is very picky when it comes to treats like these and she absolutely loved them!! Took it with her everywhere
Jessica M.
Mattoon, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Busy Rollhide Chew Treats for Large Dogs uploaded by Jessica M.
My dog Daisy loves these Purina Busy Roll Hides. They are so good we added them to the shopping list. My favorite thing about them is they help clean her teeth. I will be buying these from now on.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...