Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsBusy
Chewnola Chew Treat for Small/Medium Dogs

Busy Chewnola Chew Treat for Small/Medium Dogs

Keep your dog Busy with this triple-layered hearty chew. Busy Chewnola is made with wholesome oats, brown rice, and a real beefhide middle. Plus, this chewrific treat has three long-lasting layers of goodness for your dog to lick, savor and chew.

Are these suitable for a 5 month old German Shepherd puppy?
How messy are these when the dogs eat them? I just imagine granola all over the place!
Start your review of Busy Chewnola Chew Treat for Small/Medium Dogs!
Mary Beth H.
Zachary, LA
Busy Chewnola Chew Treat for Small/Medium Dogs uploaded by Mary Beth H.
My dogs love these!!! They get so excited. They are long lasting and I love that it doesn’t contain any raw hide. It’s a healthy, safe, and affordable dog treat. We find these at walmart, which is very convenient to grab while shopping for other things.
julie Y.
Russellville, AR
Busy Chewnola Chew Treat for Small/Medium Dogs uploaded by julie Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
My sisters dog love these chewynolas from busy. It keeps him quite busy as it takes him a long time to chew them. It almost looks like real granola. Wouldn't improve much as it's already a favorite. I would definitely buy them again.
Liz N.
Busy Chewnola Chew Treat for Small/Medium Dogs uploaded by Liz N.
Purchased at: Target
This was a wonderful treat to keep my pet entertained. It took her 20 minutes to finish the treat. Just be mindful that there will be rice/ granola everywhere, if your pet is a messy eater. I would buy the 2 pack of treats before committing to a larger size bag. Highly Recommend!
Donna V.
Lawndale, NC
Our girls love these treats! They can chew on them for a long time and it keeps them busy. makes us happy knowing they are happy :)
Jill G.
Busy Chewnola Chew Treat for Small/Medium Dogs uploaded by Jill G.
Busy Chewnola Chew Treat for Small/Medium Dogs uploaded by Jill G.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I have two dogs and mixed reviews. The 1.5yr old LOVES these and it keeps him occupied for about an hour. The 13yr old also LOVES them but they destroyed her tummy (truthfully she has stomach issues with a lot of different chews and dental bones). So yay for a long lasting chew but nay for sensitive tummies.
Lyesa M.
Sidney, OH
These are not ideal for my baby. She doesn't seem to like them too much. She is picky though and won't eat a lot of different treats so I guess that's not saying much lol. Shes a 70 pound pit so it surprises me that she's so picky but she's also 12 and knows what she likes!
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
This is the only treat that i buy my dogs. I have 4 dogs and 3 out of the 4 absolutely love them. They get 1 Chewnola a week and it takes roughly an hour to get all the granola-like stuff off the bone and then they chew the rest of it down to nothing. It keeps my dogs occupied for hours. It makes a pretty big mess, so i try to keep them off the couch or bed while they have them. I believe I pay $3.88 for a two pack. Very good price. I highly recommend this product.
Justine B.
Sunnyvale, CA
My pitbull loves to chew. Despite the fact that not much takes him more than 10 minutes to completely destroy, he does take his time with these. I think the texture makes him slow down a little. However, the granola bits get everywhere and he doesn't always clean up his area afterward.
Ashley G.
Grayslake, IL
My bull dogs favorite treat!!! Just like a little kid Everytime I go to the store I always pick her up a package of these and she knows when I carry groceries in she's got her nolas we call them she's obsessed and I don't have to worry about harmful ingredients
Danielle D.
Johnstown, PA
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog really liked these. They come in a pack of two and if my dog had her way she would eat both right away! Even though it looks like a bone, it really is just a treat, at least in my dogs case. It’s a treat that keeps her busy for a few minutes!!