Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBusy
Chewnola Chew Treat for Small/Medium Dogs

Busy Chewnola Chew Treat for Small/Medium Dogs

Keep your dog Busy with this triple-layered hearty chew. Busy Chewnola is made with wholesome oats, brown rice, and a real beefhide middle. Plus, this chewrific treat has three long-lasting layers of goodness for your dog to lick, savor and chew.

Are these suitable for a 5 month old German Shepherd puppy?
How messy are these when the dogs eat them? I just imagine granola all over the place!
Start your review of Busy Chewnola Chew Treat for Small/Medium Dogs!
Laure M.
Le Cannet, Alpes
Mon chien adore, je recommande ce produits top qualité et pour le prix sa reste correcte des produits de qualité
Mary Beth H.
Zachary, LA
Busy Chewnola Chew Treat for Small/Medium Dogs uploaded by Mary Beth H.
My dogs love these!!! They get so excited. They are long lasting and I love that it doesn’t contain any raw hide. It’s a healthy, safe, and affordable dog treat. We find these at walmart, which is very convenient to grab while shopping for other things.
Jennie M.
Highland Park, IL
Busy Chewnola Chew Treat for Small/Medium Dogs uploaded by Jennie M.
Purchased at: Target
Found our rescues new favorite chew treat! He loves it! And it actually lasts! Took him about an hour to finish it. It’s covered in granola so it does make a little mess but our little guy cleans it up :).
julie Y.
Russellville, AR
Busy Chewnola Chew Treat for Small/Medium Dogs uploaded by julie Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
My sisters dog love these chewynolas from busy. It keeps him quite busy as it takes him a long time to chew them. It almost looks like real granola. Wouldn't improve much as it's already a favorite. I would definitely buy them again.
Crystal C.
Midwest City, OK
Purchased at: Target
I tried these with my girls for the first time since they seem to love this brand. My girls devoured it and took their time with the tasty treat! The price was reasonable and I was happy to give my babies something yummy!🖤
Kaela M.
Blenheim, ON
Busy Chewnola Chew Treat for Small/Medium Dogs uploaded by Kaela M.
My dog loved these, they were definitely a hit with our dog, and it kept him busy which was a bonus for us. Will buy again and would suggest to a friend 🐕
Liz N.
Busy Chewnola Chew Treat for Small/Medium Dogs uploaded by Liz N.
Purchased at: Target
This was a wonderful treat to keep my pet entertained. It took her 20 minutes to finish the treat. Just be mindful that there will be rice/ granola everywhere, if your pet is a messy eater. I would buy the 2 pack of treats before committing to a larger size bag. Highly Recommend!
Donna V.
Lawndale, NC
Our girls love these treats! They can chew on them for a long time and it keeps them busy. makes us happy knowing they are happy :)
Chelsea  H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Busy Chewnola Chew Treat for Small/Medium Dogs uploaded by Chelsea  H.
My dog is obsessed with cereal so when I seen these I knew they’d be perfect for her. She has been chewing on this thing for 3+ hours and loves it. They are very big in size wouldn’t recommend for a tiny dog but they are great for medium dogs. Will be buying again!
Jill G.
Busy Chewnola Chew Treat for Small/Medium Dogs uploaded by Jill G.
Busy Chewnola Chew Treat for Small/Medium Dogs uploaded by Jill G.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I have two dogs and mixed reviews. The 1.5yr old LOVES these and it keeps him occupied for about an hour. The 13yr old also LOVES them but they destroyed her tummy (truthfully she has stomach issues with a lot of different chews and dental bones). So yay for a long lasting chew but nay for sensitive tummies.