Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsBusy
Bone Mini Chew Treats for Small Dogs

Busy Bone Mini Chew Treats for Small Dogs

Dogs get swept up in the long-lasting fun of Busy Bone chewbone treat, where tasty twists and turns hide a yummy middle with real meat. The fun part is watching your dog get lost in his own little Busy world. This is your small dog's playful chewtime chall

My dogs are not big fans of these I believe because they are so hard. Do you sell others like these that are softer? ?
What is the best small dog treats [product:purina-busy-made-in-usa-facilities-toy-breed-dog-bones-extra-small-30-ct-pouch] ?
How big do you recommend a dog be for these?
Start your review of Busy Bone Mini Chew Treats for Small Dogs!
Julia N.
Doylestown, PA
Busy Bone Mini Chew Treats for Small Dogs uploaded by Julia N.
Busy bone chew treats were amazing!!!! My dog absolutely LOVED them. I am going to start buying these types of bones. He devoured it in no time. Highly recommend everyone to buy these for their dogs. Mine wouldn’t not stop following me around until I gave him it. 10/10!!!!
Lisa J.
Busy Bone Mini Chew Treats for Small Dogs uploaded by Lisa J.
Purchased at: Walmart
So the bones I had to tag aren’t the same, but made by the same company. My Dog LOVES these chicken jerky wrapped bones. His eyes get huge and he grabs it out of our hands. It’s the one treat he [email protected] running for. They are hard to find in our town, but when I do, I buy all they have. The downfall is, you only get 4 bones for 9.97 at Walmart.
Ashley Z.
Keithville, LA
Our 50 lb dog loves this bone! The large ones last him days. It definitely keeps him busy
Tinamarie G.
Endicott, NY
My dogs love these treats! They chew on them until gone! These do not make the mess that some treats do!
Alex D.
Nashville
These bones are completely edible and safe for dogs. They’re affordable and available at a lot of different stores.
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
My dogs love Purina busy bones. They are easy to find at my local Kroger. Prices are comparable. They met my expectations for all three of our dogs. We have a chihuahua, black lab & a pit bull mixed. They all seemed to like them very well!
Tiffany D.
I love these for my kelpie mix (Spike) and chihuahua (Sneak). They aren't a staple in our house but when we do have them our dogs can't get enough of them. My only gripe is that they are super duper messy and actually give me dogs really bad gas.
Vanessa W.
My dogs love busy bones! We constantly go trough so many packs during the week. My dogs favorite treat for sure. I suggest everyone get busy bones!
Kimberly C.
Mason
My doggy loves these!! They don’t really keep her busy or last long at all. But she loves them! I just buy the smaller bones since she eats them so quick.
Deanna D.
Calais, ME
I love these bones. But they're such a mess! My dog gets them as a treat once every so often and it really does keep her busy.. For about a half hour. And then she's busy another half hour licking off her paws. So it serves it's purpose!