Busy Bone Chewbone Treats - 10 ct. uploaded by Brooke G.

BY NONE

Give your dog a unique chew that really is a treat! Busy Bone® brand Chewbone Treat keeps your dog busy to the bone, and he'll work at it eagerly because Busy Bone also scores high on the taste charts. It has a fun twisted bone shape that will keep your dog both entertained and enthused. Busy Bone is the ideal alternative to rawhide chews. see more...

Brooke G.
Union Grove
I buy these for my beagle and my lab. I have started to stay away from rawhide bone due to bleeding gums occurring in both dogs. These bones are great. Hard enough to keep them busy for awhile but soft enough not to cause any damage to the mouth. The big ones run $5 and can be cut in half other a tree branch sniper so both dogs have a nice chunk to chew. The smaller sizes are a little bit to easy for each of them and the tens to snarf them down way to fast.
Brianna Z.
All of my siberian huskies are in live with these ! They know as soon as I open the pantry that they are getting a treat and when I pull the bag out they get so excited. I recommend to anyone but be warned some dogs may need to be supervised with these.