BY BUSY BONE

No Artificial Colors or Flavors Savory Middle, Real Beefhide Net Wt 4 oz Call 1-800-7PURINA M - F, 7 am to 7 pm CT Product of Columbia Guaranteed Analysis:  Crude Protein 14.0%, Crude Fat 1.0%, Crude Fiber 1.5%, Moisture 15.0% see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My dog loves these he spends a lot of time just licking them before he decides to actually chew on it though." in 5 reviews
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really likes these! Doesn’t take her long to finish them though, so as far as busy goes it’s not too busy. She’s a medium size dog, so I thought they’d take her longer but she still really enjoys them! They don’t have a strong smell which is nice!
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
Our golden retrievers absolutely love these busy bones. They always know when we come home from a shopping trip with busy bones in our bags. We're usually an able to find a coupon or on sale and I haven't seen a dog yet who doesn't love them!
Jessica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am a regularly Busy Bone buyer for my dogs. This product is my least favorite. The price is better per bone, so I would always like to buy them, but the rollhide tends to get sticky and break off in large clumps while they are eating them, and then they get stuck in their mouths or throats...
Sarah S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog really loves chewing on these and will go crazy for one. I have a small breed dog and the bone lasts a long time and I like that it helps reduce Tatar on her teeth. The only drawback to this treat chew is that it smells pretty gross and the smell lingers once your dog stops
Jess V.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love giving my dog these because it keeps him busy for a little bit. I like the idea of something that is tasty for my boys, but after reading the ingredients I'm not sure that I will be giving them again. it makes me sad because it was a good treat, but I need to keep my boys health in check!
Candace L.
Sand Springs, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs LOVE these. They last awhile and aren't extremely messy when they consume them. My only complaint would be the sticky residue they sometimes leave on the blankets, carpet or wherever my dogs choose to chew on them. Other than that they are awesome!
Natalie K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a very active Boston terrier. These are the only bones that take her awhile to crew. We always have some in the house and give her one when she need to settle down, especially when company is over.
Elizabeth G.
Eldon, MO
My dog loves these he spends a lot of time just licking them before he decides to actually chew on it though. Also even though he is a large breed I buy him these small ones because he has no problem holding these and chewing on them. Mostly though its because I don't want him to sit at one time and eat that whole large one. I don't want him to consume that much rawhide at one time . These small ones though haven't caused any problems with him and he seems to really like them. I give these about twice a month since I like to vary what he's chewing on to keep it interesting.
Kayla J.
Picayune
My dog loves these! He loves the granola ones too. I like getting them for him but hate it at the same time. While he enjoys licking it for an hour and then eating it, I hate it! They become very sticky after getting wet from him chewing/licking and transfer residue onto whatever he's eating it on.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
Dog really loved this, (he got ahold of it in the package on his own) it sadly took him longer to get the wrapper off than it did to eat the busy bone.... Wish it kept him busy for longer than 60 seconds. Going back to pig ears and nylabones as they seem to last longer.
Nina P.
Carnegie, PA
Are these safe for toy dogs?
Shannon R.
Niagara Falls , NY
Aren't rawhide bones bad for dogs?