BY BUSY BALL POPPER

• Is this safe for smaller children like a year old or younger?1 Answers
  • What age group is this best for??10 Answers
  • What is the average battery life of this toy?7 Answers
Busy Ball Popper
  • "This would be great for the little ones to keep them playing and to have a lot of fun it's battery operated so the best thing would be to have 2 sets of rechargeable batteries on hand then the little ones can have a lot of fun playing with this great Busy Ball Popper" in 6 reviews
  • "my kids had so much fun with this one that i often buy it for friends kids for birthday and christmas presents " in 6 reviews
Amy L.
Polo, IL
When I bought this item for my daughter years ago, she *loved* it. She played with it almost every day. After a year or so, I put it away to make room for new toys. This would always be the first item she grabbed when it was time to rotate.

When my son was that age, I saw it in a store ON CLEARANCE and couldn't pass it up. I get it home, get it all together and let the excitement begin. Well... he was not interested in the toy itself, just the balls. He took them all away to his room. I tried a few times later down the road to get him interested in the toy part, but he just never seemed to be interested. He was more into trains and cars. Different strokes for different folks! I would still recommend the item to anyone. It is not expensive, it is fun, and it helps them learn. You can't beat that!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
My daughter really loved this toy when she was a baby/toddler...so fun for her and her little friends. I do have to say, I never had any issues with this. UNTIL....her friend who happens to be a BOY, stuck his hand/arm in there and got it stuck. My husband had to take it apart and break him free. I am not sure whether to blame the construction of this..or say that he was just being a curious little boy and his chunky arm got stuck. anyway, was fun..just watch for that.
Kristie V.
St Clr Shores, MI
My 1 year old got this for Christmas and he loves it! It's fun watching his mind blow as the balls pop out. It's helped him to try to figure out that the balls fit in certain spots, not just on this but everything. Only thing I would change is that I wish the cycle lasted as long as you kept putting the balls in.
Christie V.
La Puente, CA
My goddaughter loved it when i got it for her . it is bright colored and exciting they don't know when the ball will pop out. just watch your kid so they wont stick the ball in their mouth but i am sure people already know that. it was great priced and fun for her to play with and fun for me to see her excitement
Wendy A.
bronx, NY
My nephew loves this toy that his parents got him, even my two daughters but they are only 5 and 3 years old. i think this a fun and exciting game it keeps the kids waiting exciting about the ball to pop up. i get scared myself when i pay attention to the ball. so i do recommend this to any child over 1 years.
Erika J.
Every toddler in my family gets one of these, provides lots of entertainment and they never get sick of it. Good way to get them active cause sometimes the balls get blown pretty far. But you better make sure to stack up on Batteries, the more the kids use this toy the more batteries you'll go through
Breanna T.
Elizabeth, WV
A fun toy that your kid will sit and enjoy and play with for a long time. My only concerns was little kids like to reach in and try to grab the balls..and the opening is just the size for a little hand to get stuck in. I learned from experience on that.
Airele M.
My son loved this toy. He had gotten a different style of one of these and both him and myself prefer ed this one. Also my daughter who is four years day liked to play with this with him. When the balls went too high and rolled they would chase them.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Omg we bought this little toy for both my sons when they were younger and they loved it! It's great for them. It keeps little ones so entertained it's amazing, even the big kids play with it.mi love it, it's a great product.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Busy ball popper is a great baby toy.It is safe and made well.Will keep your baby entertained for awhile.my granddaughter loved hers and we passed it down to another baby when she out grew it.so it has a long life span.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Did you lose the balls too?
Anastasia D.
What age group is this best for??
Allison H.
Springfield, OR
What is the average battery life of this toy?
Charissa M.
Is this safe for smaller children like a year old or younger?