BY CAFE BUSTELO

Bustelo Cool Cafe Con Leche: Wake up with Bustelo Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC
I saw this and really wanted to try it out . Never had the brand before this , was told by many that this is the best cafè and i should try it . Its nothing special but then again i might like it better over some ice , i usually go for starbucks but its too pricey for me . . This however is afforadable if you need some cafè and i found it at my local walmart for a $1and some change .
Meaghan O.
Watertown, NY
I love Bustelo coffee and was intrigued when I saw these on sale at Target ($0.70 per can). The flavor is comparable to the coffee I would brew at home, and the milk isn't overpowering for someone who normally drinks their coffee black. There's 21g of sugar in each can (8 fl oz), but the sugar doesn't sweeten the drink too much (which is a plus for me). The product is definitely good for convenience - when you don't have a lot of time to stop by your coffee shop of choice to get your favorite drink. However, I'm not sure if I would've bought these at their regular price.
Eva H.
Eglin AFB, FL
I've been searching for these for months after I seen an add for them and I finally had a chance to try one! As an avid cafe bustelo drinking I expected a lot and it delivered!! The taste was fantastic the only thing I wish was that there was more in the can! If you love iced coffee I'd give these a try. They also have a mocha flavor which I hope to try next.
Alicia A.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I have recently decided that I like iced coffee and this little guy is partially responsible. I've only had it once, I was given a sample leaving a concert in Miami, and it was the perfect pick me up with a great flavor as well! I used to stay away from coffee because of that strong coffee taste but this one is perfect for me!
Liz S.
Absolutely my fave cold coffee in a can 😍 I'm sure a lot of people agree that the bitter aftertaste from Starbucks canned and glass cool coffee is not as good as ordering fresh from Starbucks itself. This is THE answer! Look beyond the Starbucks on the shelf and grab Cafe Bustelo cool café con leche! You won't regret it! I get mine in a four pack from Target!
Bianca d.
Port St Lucie, FL
As you can see in the background, I love Bustelo! So when I saw these, I had to try. They are great; much better than the Starbucks Espresso Shot. They have just the right amount of sweetness and is smooth tasting. The only drawback is that they only come in a four pack!
Beth M.
I was so excited to see this! I absolutely love the coffee, Kcup, and now this! My all time favorite coffee! I recommend it to everyone