BY BUSSMAN

Fuse repair kit Includes ATC and MAX fuses for vehicles built in the early 90s FT-3 combination fuse tester/puller The FT-3 works on automotive, small glass electronic and marine fuses Carded see more...

Anthony C.
el cajon, CA
Something that everyone should keep in their vehicle at all times. You never know when a fuse can blow, and cause your headlights or something else to stop working. And its not always a 1 size fits all situation.
Stacy S.
Sturtevant, WI
Techie Expert
We keep the fuses in our gloves department box . Simple to use with all variety's of fuses. This is a must have you never know when a fuse will blow. Highly Recommended for any driver.
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
Me and my husband keep these in the glove box in the car and in the junk drawer in the house they are a must have for both you never know when you'll need a fuse
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
My dude at the shop recommended these to keep in my car and I'm glad he did! Everyone should keep a fuse kit in their car because you never know!
Daniel F.
Yucca valley, Ca
I have never had a problem with these fuses. I get them at auto zone and they age cheap and work.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
My husband has a few of these laying around. It's good to have a variety, especially since he's a mechanic and forever fixing something.