BY BUSSMAN

Combination fuse tester/puller FT-3 and 7 each ATM 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 amp fuses see more...

• I've purchased these before and they really come in handy. especi...22 Answers
Kristen C.
Crisfield, MD
These fuse set with puller is a great product. It is great compared to other alternatives. It does meet my expectations. It is very easy to use and comes in handy. I am very satisfied with this product!
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
I've purchased these before and they really come in handy. especially the fuse tester that tells you if a fuse is working properly or needs to be replaced.
Jennifer F.
Unionville, TN
I keep a box of these in my car at all times. I never know when I will be traveling and I sure don't want to blow a fuse, these are great!
Rachel P.
This come in good use when Ur fuses mess up.. U never no when there gunna go out. And when ur gunna need a new one
Joshua C.
I bought this product for my camper, great to have on hand in case you need them.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Techie Expert
This is the must amazing thing to have around its fast and easy to use follow directions...
renee t.
Bought these to have In the car just in case we need them it's great that it comes wit the pull to take out the old fuse
Shelley W.
I keep these in my vehicles. You never know when you might need one & your in the middle of nowhere.
Stepheny E.
Lyons, OR
This is the best pack of fuses ever. I bought a few for friends and a few for family lol
Maria M.
Porterville, CA
This is sometimes ng I would always buy. We use this in our car. When one fuse burns out we just replace it with a new one that simple.
Blanca V.