BY BUSSMAN

Combination fuse tester/puller FT-3 and 7 each ATM 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 amp fuses see more...

• I've purchased these before and they really come in handy. especial...22 Answers
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Crisfield, MD
These fuse set with puller is a great product. It is great compared to other alternatives. It does meet my expectations. It is very easy to use and comes in handy. I am very satisfied with this product!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I love this kit here it come with everything u need. I keep one in my cars at all times. You never know when yiu or a friend will need it. I recommend this to everyone. The price is great as well.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Porterville, CA
This is sometimes ng I would always buy. We use this in our car. When one fuse burns out we just replace it with a new one that simple.
StevenandSarah P.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
I think my husband has this in my car kit. If it's the right one it works great! We've used it a couple times.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
I love this fuse kit it comes with everything you need diffrent fuses and a tool to pull them out .
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
These work great this is always great to keep in the trunk of my car just in case a fuse pops!
Stepheny E.
Stepheny E.
Lyons, OR
This is the best pack of fuses ever. I bought a few for friends and a few for family lol
renee t.
renee t.
Bought these to have In the car just in case we need them it's great that it comes wit the pull to take out the old fuse
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This is the must amazing thing to have around its fast and easy to use follow directions...
Joshua C.
Joshua C.
I bought this product for my camper, great to have on hand in case you need them.
Blanca V.
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
I've purchased these before and they really come in handy. especially the fuse tester that tells you if a fuse is working properly or needs to be replaced.