BUSH'S Vegetarian Baked Beans

by Bush's

Bush's® Best Vegetarian Baked Beans.
Since 1908.
Tangy sauce with brown sugar & spices.
Fat free.
High in fiber.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
16 oz (1 lb) 454 g.

Do these taste good? I haven't tried them yet and I just wanted some opinions . I'm very picky lol
I have been wanting to try these.....any good?
Start your review of BUSH'S Vegetarian Baked Beans!
Mrs. Kanisha D.
Jacksonville, FL
BUSH'S Vegetarian Baked Beans uploaded by Mrs. Kanisha D.
I honestly hated eating beans outside of being mixed with rice until my hubby made me try Bush’s baked beans. Their beans are so sweet and savory. I was very impressed and made them a staple in our pantry. We used to purchase the original, but switched to the vegetarian flavor when my dad, who is vegan, came to visit and I realized they were just as good as the original. Now the vegetarian is all we buy. My kids all like them too! Highly recommend.
Felecia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Start with these, add red, green, orange or yellow peppers, a little bit of brown sugar. Simmer and stir for about 15 mins. Then add about a teaspoon of yellow mustard. Best baked beans!
Susana P.
Alamo, TX
Los mejores frijoles de lata que he probado una enjuagada y saben Ahumada mejor guisados
Janine M.
I love just about all varieties of Bush’s baked beans but I tend to buy the vegetarian variety quite often. It’s delicious, satisfying, and is always fresh. I enjoy putting hot Bush’s baked beans on buttered toast for an easy lunch or dinner. Highly recommend this brand.
Caroline B.
Hickory, NC
These are by far my favorite baked beans! The vegetarian seem to have almost a sweeter flavor but not much sweeter just a tad. I also don’t have to worry with the pesky ham pieces mixed in! Definitely will buy again.
Bri B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These taste just like the classic beams but with out the bacon! Its really good! Im glad I found a meatless option I can enjoy at family BBQs. This is a staple are our family cook outs for us vegetarians.
Anna G.
These are my favorite due to not having a gross hunk of fatty meat floating inside the can with my beans. I am assured this won’t happen with these beans. I love meat don’t get me wrong but that piece of sloppy bacon inside the other kinds are not for me. These ones are delicious!!!
Shana V.
I’ve always liked baked beans but my husband does not like bacon or pork products, so I was really happy when I found Bush’s Vegetarian Baked Beans. They have all of the smokey flavor I’ve always loved without any of the meats my husband won’t eat.
Kelly W.
I love BUSH’S beans and when you don’t have time to prepare your own beans these are perfect
Sharon P.
Philadelphia, PA
Yumm yuum these beans are good.Taste sweet,but not overly.They don't contain porl which is good for vegans and non pork eaters.