BY BUSH'S

Bush's® Best Reduced Sodium Garbanzos.
Since 1908.
50% less sodium than our regular garbanzos.
Chick peas.
16 oz (1 lb) 454 g. see more...

• What's your favorite thing to make with garbanzo beans?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Absolutely delicious if you're making hummus! Add a little bit of black beans, avocados, jalapeño… So good!! #Hummus #Garbanzos #SummerVibes #Summer #Dip #Chickpeas #Yummy
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
These beans are AMAZING and I buy them almost every week. There are so many things you can do with garbanzos like adding them to wraps, but one of my favorite things to make with it is hummus. I love this stuff, and the reduced sodium version is much healthier for you.
Adrienne J.
North Augusta, SC
The fact that these are low sodium is wonderful! I put chickpeas in tons of things, from homemade hummus to curry or even salad! I love canned chickpeas because they're extremely easy to use! Just rinse them off and they're ready for whatwver you need!
Amy M.
I love using these to make my own hummus. The reduced sodium variety give me the ability to season them myself. The beans are tasty and maintain their crunch inside the can. They are wonderful for using whole in meals as well.
Stephanie  P.
I love chick peas/garbanzo beans. I use them in a variety of dishes, and I really like the Bush's lower sodium ones because we all know regardless in the south....you always add salt. So to start out with less is a good thing.
Karen K.
I love chick peas! They are the greatest things to add to a quick salad, or you can make a quick hummus with them. Less salt is always a good thing!
Taylor W.
SO MUCH BETTER! Takes away the bitterness from the salt filled containers so you can enjoy that natural taste of the beans.
Amy M.
What's your favorite thing to make with garbanzo beans?