BY BUSH'S

Bush's® Best Reduced Sodium Black Beans.
Since 1908.
50% less sodium than our regular black beans.
15 oz 425 g. see more...

Amanda C.
I always use this being variety and diced tomatoes along side of rice and chicken when I am prepping meals. I always aim for low-sodium so these beans are perfect for me
Kelsey H.
RENSSELAER, NY
If you don't eat meat these are a good sub in a lot of dishes. My favorite way to eat these is in Hamburger Helper. The cheesy one especially. Or the taco one. I grab a few cans of these so I can sub out meat and they are filling and pair well with a lot of dishes.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I use these black beans all of the time! We have them as a side dish very often. I like Thai specific brand because they are always on sale at my local grocery store. They have a great taste.
Abigail B.
SEATTLE, WA
Beans and rice was a staple in my diet when I went vegetarian and these are the best beans you'll be able to find at the supermarket. The only downside was that there wasn't enough seasoning on them for my liking, but a little salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder made them phenomenal. Extremely cheap and filling!
Kimberly H.
Los Angeles, CA
Thank goodness this product exists! I really like using canned beans for about a billion things but I am concerned about the sodium. Straight out of the can you do miss it, but once you add them to your dish and season it up, you are still left with a really tasty item.
Veronica F.
West Covina, CA
These taste great. Perfect for adding in other foods. Even my toddler loves these. I especially like that they are low sodium which offers a more health conscious approach to lunch/dinner
Sydney M.
Meadville, PA
I think this is a great product for when I don't have the time to boil and prep my own black beans - which are a stable in any vegetarians diet!
Paige R.
TEXAS CITY, TX
I eat black beans all the time and this is my go to brand and kind. I like the low sodium option and the beans always taste great.
LU ANN R.
Altoona, PA 16601
Bush's baked beans have just the right flavor you are looking for. The sodium free beans are great for anyone that needs to restrict sodium from their diet. The lack of sodium doesn't take away the taste. I like putting black beans in my chili , salads and some dips. The beans have a good hearty flavor.
Jessica T.
I use black beans for many recipes, and only buy this brand! Great for black bean burgers, finger food for my small girls, or in soups.

Walmart