BUSH'S Red Beans in a Mild Chili Sauce

by Bush's

Since 1908 Slow cooked to perfection Red beans in mild chili sauce

Does anyone have a really good chili recipe for this? I know there is one on the can but I am always looking for a curve-ball in anything I cook.
Start your review of BUSH'S Red Beans in a Mild Chili Sauce!
jessica C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Bush beans have been the best for years.its the great time to stock up fall is coming and u need them for Chilli and dips. They r so yummy and they add that little extra kick to your food ....cant wait try them.
Jennifer B.
Jefferson, OH
I give bush’s mild chili beans 4 stars they are pretty good I’m not a big fan of any beans but I will eat these in my chili. I do recommend them
Cassandra M.
Lexington , KY
Love for my chili or if you are making your own chili sauce for chili dogs. Very affordable. No need to improve the product it’s great like it is. Definitely try it in your chili dog sauce. Also great wit rotel dip.
Jonda M.
Bedford, IA
These are really good in taco soup or chili. Always great quality and taste. Never been dissappointed. Maybe make a hotter sauce for those that like to live on edge.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
BUSH'S Red Beans in a Mild Chili Sauce uploaded by Dinah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
It won’t be long until the weather is cooler and we start thinking about making chili. These chili beans by Bush are great in chili. Taste good. Price is reasonable. I am satisfied and would highly recommended this product to others.
Courtney K.
Woodgate Lane
Growing up these are the beans my mother always added to her chili so as an adult they're the ones I use when making chili for my family during the fall and winter months.
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
I love this stuff. Perfect for homemade crock pot chili. I highly recommend this if you want chili beans and sauce that's not to spicy. Perfect for families who like spice and don't like it in their chili.
Erin F.
Wilmington, NC
Love using these for my chili adds great flavor and healthy would recommend to anyone who loves making chili or as a side for your favorite dishes and affordable
Kristina L.
claxton
I love pre flavored foods, I also am Cajun so I add extra seasoning to everything. I use these beans to make my jambalaya and dirty rice. Sometimes I add these beans to my red beans and rice. If i want to make a quicker dinner the canned beans are definitely a go to.
Kimberly L.
Bowling Green, KY
I get these for making my grandmothers chili recipe. Definitely a staple in our pantry. Great quality and price is good.