BUSH'S Purple Hull Peas 15.8 oz

by Bush's

Recipe: Hoppin' John Over Rice.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BUSH'S Purple Hull Peas 15.8 oz!
CHRISTA F.
Lynchburg, TN
I absolutely love these for the fall and winter time. I cook ground beef and onion then add beef bouillon a bit of chili powder to the skillet. Then add in a couple cans of these peas liquid and all and cook it down a bit. These are a good alternative for someone who doesn't like the texture of black eyed peas. Unless some good flavoring is added for some people, these can have an earthy taste.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
Ehh they'll do in a pinch! I prefer fresh but if I can't get that I will eat these!
Jessica B.
Phil Campbell, AL
If I don't have fresh peas, these are the ones I will buy. They are the closest to fresh that I can find. Great taste!
Amelia W.
Bushes is the best when it comes to canned peas and beans. They are always tasty and seaso ed well. Store bought canned peas typically aren't very good because I'm used to fresh but I love these!

Looking for your answer?