BUSH'S Pinto Beans in a Mild Chili Sauce

by Bush's

The vegetable with more Slow cooked to perfection Pinto beans in hot chili sauce

Can u use this to make nachos?
Start your review of BUSH'S Pinto Beans in a Mild Chili Sauce!
Johanna C.
Cloyne, On
Purchased at: Walmart
A great salad or rice tower when youre looking for a protein boost. Ive also added these to Mexican soups and chilis!
Ashlee S.
Knightdale, NC
I always add this in with my chili to give it some extra heat!! It is a must try. So much better than regular beans in my opinion! I also love the kidney bean version that are also in this sauce ✨
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
I love this brand. Lately I have been purchasing these beans to add to chili. I like the added flavor the liquid gives to the final product. The beans have a nice texture to them.
Contina G.
Chunky, MS
1,039 reviews
We love Bush's chili beans I only buy these to go into my chili They are delicious They have the right flavor they're so tender I would never improve these They are just right My suggestion of a recipe would be to put them in your chili They are delicious Yes I would recommend these to everyone
Vivian S.
Yulee, FL
Bush’s beans are flavorful and staple in any pantry. Add these beans to your homemade chili sauce for a taste and comforting meal.
Stephanie M.
Ashland, KY
I use these in my homemade chili, they’re super good. Not spicy at all good for chili even if you’re not a fan of beans you’ll enjoy.
Dana D.
Beechmont, KY
Perfect beans for chili. Great for taco soup. I don’t eat many beans. But love this one.
Carley L.
Mount Croghan, SC
Sooo good! Hubby raves about my chili and all I do is follow the recipe on the back of the can. Perfect flavors, not too spicy but just enough kick.
Patti L.
I love the flavor and size of these can beans they are perfect for chilli fo any recipe a must have in my pantry a great value
Madison L.
This brand of beans is my fave! I love the flavor and I love to add them to my chili. The size is great for the price!