GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesBush's
Pinto Beans in a Medium Chili Sauce 16 oz

BUSH'S Pinto Beans in a Medium Chili Sauce 16 oz

by Bush's

Pinto beans have a tender texture and mild flavor that complements almost any chili recipe. And our Pinto Beans in a Medium Chili Sauce are already simmered in our original chili sauce that gets its flavor from tomatoes, chili peppers and garlic for the perfect amount of heat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BUSH'S Pinto Beans in a Medium Chili Sauce 16 oz!
Elizabeth B.
Tacoma, WA
I love pinto beans I don’t know that I have found a brand that I wasn’t into but I really like this version where they’re in the medium chili sauce because it’s perfect to add to a chili. It gives a great flavor to the beans and the medium is perfect if you have people that don’t like spicy as well as people that don’t like mild this seems to be a really great compromise product. I love that if you’re mixing it into something chili or otherwise it’s already got that booster flavor from the medium chili sauce.
Jamie G.
Morgan, UT
If I am making homemade chili, these beans are a must have. Add a can of Bush’s black beans and Kidney beans and you have your base! Packet of chili seasoning and meat of choice into a slow cooker and some veggies. Yum!
Jessica M.
Terre Haute
I recently just tried these beans for my chili and they were very tasty !! Perfect for chili
Jordan S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These are a great option for when you are making chili. I typically still drain the can so that I can get a chunkier consistency, but the little bit of flavor on the beans is a nice touch.
Ashton P.
I love bush's beans in my chili! I have tried other beans in my chili that did not have a good taste. Bush's are filling and they have a great consistancy
Meagan C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really like these chili beans and always use them in my own crock-pot chili. I think they really enhance the flavor of my chili.
Jodie E.
I love this brand of chili just simply because it's very flavorful and my family seems to like it
Nicole S.
This stuff actually really good I think I'm going to buy more of it I bought it just to try thinking it might be good something different and it was good

Looking for your answer?