BUSH'S Original Baked Beans

by Bush's

Bush's® Best Original Microwavable Baked Beans.
Since 1908.
Seasoned with bacon & brown sugar.
7.5 oz (212 g).

Are these beans good?
Why are these so good?!?!
Favorite version? Original? Sweet?
Start your review of BUSH'S Original Baked Beans!
Product Highlights
Embarrassingly enough, I could eat them straight out of the can. in reviews
Our family loves these beans.in reviews
I have used them in so many different recipes and would recommend this product!in reviews
I love making them for cookouts with brats and hamburgers...perfect side dish .in reviews
Amanda Y.
Gordon, Pa
Pretty good. Easy to make and you can add whatever you want. Keep one or two on hand for quick dinners
Kateley Beth S.
Wortham, TX
Perfect for a BBQ or cookout. Grilling was made for bushes beans. They are perfectly sweet and smoky and delicious with what your serve them with!
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
Love these baked beans in a pinch when I’m too lazy or pressed for time to make my own!
Laike S.
BUSH'S Original Baked Beans uploaded by Laike S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Whether this is a side item for a big meal or mixed in with the actual meal itself is are absolutely delicious and they put other beans to shame!! BUSH'S Original Baked Beans is the best Bean brand in my opinion! Here’s a picture of me holding a bunch of cases of beans for a wedding!! #Texas #Wedding #influencerTrickOrTreat #food
Brandy S.
Bloomer, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
My oldest son is a very picky eater and refuses to eat any other brand of baked beans. We have tried many brands and this is the house hold favorite. Great taste and very affordable. Highly recommend
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
Great can of beans. Good quality and tastes great. Always have some in the pantry. Easy to warm up and serve as a side dish
Karin K.
Orlando, FL
The only type canned bean I will buy. Whether you're a doctor in it up to go with a specific meal or you saying it straight out of the can to make Beanie Weenies for the kids oh, this is the best to buy. I always purchase original, all the recipes that were handed down to me where made using original. The price is ridiculously affordable and always available.
Kathy W.
Sharonville, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Bush's baked beans are my favorite. I used to use other brands and added ketchup, onion, etc to make them better. However, I tried Bush's and found no need to "doctor" them up. I honestly like the vegetarian variety, which is a bonus because my daughter and SIL are vegetarian so no need to keep different varieties. The big can is handy and only slightly more than the smaller ones, so I usually get the bigger one.
Cheryl L.
Albemarle, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
BUSH'S Original Baked Beans , to be perfectly honest I'd much rather prepare my own baked beans, but when you're in a time crunch, these are the canned baked beans I'd recommend.
Hsinyu Y.
Why there is only one bacon is something I will never understand. The beans are very well baked so you don’t need to cook it for too long. The sauce is a little too sweet for my liking. As this to anything you want.