BY BUSH'S #2 in Vegetables

Bush's® Best Original Baked Beans.
Since 1908.
Seasoned with bacon & brown sugar.
98% fat free.
High in fiber.
28 oz (1 lb 12 oz) 794 g.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

• Why are these so good?!?!3 Answers
  • What is your favorite style of baked beans...I'm aware they have ...16 Answers
Buy on Target*
April H.
Piedmont, SC
There is no better than bush''s baked beans! I cook them several different ways. I BBQ them on the grill with bacon and onions in a cast iron pan. I cook them stove top with bacon, peppers, and onions. I have tried others brands of beans, but none hold there shape without mushing and the flavor is not there. Bush''s hold there shape and the taste is amazing. Love them. I recommend them to everyone and the price is reasonable.
Heather C.
Lantana, FL
Delicious!! My family has had Bush's Original Baked Beans 2 nights in a row now. The Original flavor is my favorite. They have just the right amount of sweet and are the perfect side dish to any grilled dish or maybe some homemade pulled pork like my family likes them. I absolutely recommend Bush's Baked Beans to any and everyone!
Lashonte B.
Rayville, LA
These baked beans are so yummy! They taste so good, I like to eat them with hamburgers, hotdogs and BBQ chicken. If you're having a cookout with your family, these Bush's Original Baked Beans are the perfect side dish for your meal, and your taste buds won't regret it!
Julie N.
I personally don't like baked beans but my kids absolutely love these!!! I'm surprised that my 6 year old eats these because he's a picky eater. The bigger two have been eating these since they were little. These are a staple at every cookout in or family.
Karlie T.
Lolo, MT
Where do I even start? These are essential for summer bbqs and are super affordable which makes it easy. The flavors are amazing and so fun to try a different one each time. Looking for an easy but delicious side this summer let baked beans join the party!
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
These baked beans are a family staple at any barbecue or backyard get-together! This is the classic flavor my family knows and has grown to love! Great flavor and a fantastic value! You can't go wrong with Bush's Original Baked Beans!
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
I love these. They have been around for years, but are still awesome. You just heat them up and you don't have the hassle of making baked beans. It's affordable and there are several different kinds now. I like original the best!
Kaylee A.
Quick and easy! Just throw a pot/disposable tin pan on the grill! Super fast and convenient for folks camping or just barbecuing in the back yard!

Amazing flavor, love the dash of sweetness from the seasonings! I'd def recommend
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
These are sweet and delicious whether you use them straight out of the can or to create a base for something amazing. You can find these along with other flavors at any local grocery store the large can is under two dollars
Chante L.
Lindenwold, NJ
These delicious little treats are my go to beans for any occasion. I do doctor them up a little but could easily eat them as they are. Depending on the store, they can be a little pricey, but overall worth every penny.
Kayla Y.
What is your favorite style of baked beans...I'm aware they have multiple now.
Breanna V.
Foodie Expert
Why are these so good?!?!