Food & SnacksProduceFruits & VegetablesBush's

by Bush's

Bush's® Maple Cured Bacon Baked Beans
Since 1908.
Best.
Specially cured bacon & a touch of maple syrup.
98% fat free high in fiber.
28 oz (1 lb 12 oz) 794g.
See nutrition information for sodium content.

Is the maple flavor very strong or subtle?
What dishes can your make with these, besides your standard putting them in a pot and warming them up?
Start your review of BUSH'S Maple & Cured Bacon Baked Beans 28 oz!
Tia S.
Athol, MA
You can taste the flavor in this product. There is even some hints of bacon here and there. That was a good surprise. I would recommend and repurchase this product.
Mitch C.
Minneapolis, MN
BUSH'S Maple & Cured Bacon Baked Beans 28 oz uploaded by Mitch C.
Purchased at: Target
I love baked beans. Especially when you find that rate big chunk of bacon in the pot that you have to spoon up and claim before somebody else finds it! And this can had not 1, not 2 but 3 (yes THREE!!!) big chunks of bacon in it. Yum. My only complaint is it’s TOO sweet, yeah I know what variety I picked...but it’s just one octave to “candy” but yet still delicious. I just prefer original. But if you want a sweet and meaty baked bean, you can’t do wrong with this. Gotta love Bush’s I always trust their products.
Tanya G.
West Warwick, RI
This one is very sweet and salty with the bacon but my kids enjoy this one with there toast some mornings 😊 I also love the brown sugar one and country style. Many great flavors to choose from and very filling.
Irina H.
Live Oak, FL
BUSH'S Maple & Cured Bacon Baked Beans 28 oz uploaded by Irina H.
BUSH'S Maple & Cured Bacon Baked Beans 28 oz uploaded by Irina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My choice Nr.1 of baked beans, trusted brand that gives you confidence in the kitchen without a single doubt! Good food with great company is a lifetime treasures![product:bushs-maple-&-cured-bacon-baked-beans-28-oz]
Allison H.
Santa Clarita, CA
We buy these beans when we barbecue burgers. They are really good. There really aren't many flavored baked beans to choose from on the shelf but when you don't have time to make them yourself these are almost as good.
Tiffany H.
Did someone say BBQ, picnic, or potluck? These are the beans to beat! So flavorful and yummy! As good as homemade and twice as fast to prepare. Give them a try! Don’t sleep on the other amazing flavors as well! You are sure to find your favorite! [product:bushs-maple-&-cured-bacon-baked-beans-28-oz]
Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
Really tasty and good especially with a steak or BBQ. Really good flavor, I always look for the Bush brand for beans because of the quality and variety of flavors to choose from.
Jessica D.
You can never go wrong with Bush's bean in this house. I love the bacon one especially. If you brown up a little fresh bacon and onion and add it it adds a little more flavor and definitely a crowd pleaser also. Its gone super fast. Bush's is definitely a staple product in our house.
Maegan H.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
These bring back so many memories of family gatherings and cookouts from back in the day and it’s so amazing to be able to eat something that brings back so much and still tastes so delicious!! i would recommend.
Kaitlin B.
Purchased at: Target
I’m not really a baked bean person, but when I have tried this flavour/brand I have enjoyed them very much! Great side for burgers or hot dogs, just sprinkle on a little shredded cheese and you’re good to go!