BUSH'S Light Red Kidney Beans

by Bush's

The vegetable with more Slow cooked to perfection

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BUSH'S Light Red Kidney Beans!
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
BUSH'S Light Red Kidney Beans uploaded by Laury D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked these Bush’s Light Red Kidney Beans, they are soft and creamy and have a good flavor. I added them to my chili that I “cook” in a slow cooker and they tasted delicious, even my husband that isn’t really someone that like to have whole beans in his food liked these beans, he didn’t pick them out or eat around them. I will be using these in my chili recipe for now on, they have a good texture and they keep their shape even after I had to freeze them and unfreeze them they did not get all mushy, they kept their shape and still tasted great.BUSH'S Light Red Kidney Beans
Marta M.
Radcliff, KY
Kidney beans are my favorite. They are really yummy on a salad or in a bean salad, and are certainly yummy on their own! They need rinsed with a little extra care, but it is so worth it!
Chere H.
Pawhuska, OK
You can’t go wrong with Bush’s beans! I keep them on hand for chili, Mexican soups & lots of other recipes!
Lyra S.
Seattle, WA
Great starter ingredient for making chili or bean soups. I have always trusted this brand and enjoy the variety that is available. Great price for this product.
Sabrina C.
Oakland Park, FL
Love this when i add my coconut milk to thw beans. Delicious, tender beans ready to go with any meal!
Justine M.
Oklahoma City, OK
We keep these in our pantry for when we want to make chili. This is the best brand for beans I’ve tried.
Elizabeth M.
Slidell, LA
This is a must have in my cabinet. Love this added to my chilli recipe. Makes chili simple and ready quick on any cold day or just because chili sounds good for dinner. Usually in stock and reasonable priced. Definitely recommended can't go wrong!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Fall weather means it’s chili season! These are the perfect beans for chili. Did you know that some people actually DONT add beans to their chili? Do you?
Curt M.
Cedar Hill, TX
BUSH'S Light Red Kidney Beans uploaded by Curt M.
Purchased at: Kroger
I used these beans to make chili most of the time, but I used them to make some Mexican style beans and they came out really great! I always rinse them off to get rid of most of the sodium when I cook them
Haley D.
sherman st.
Mmm I love these beans. They are tasty! They are the best beans to use in chili! And everybody loves chilli!

Looking for your answer?