Bush's Honey Baked Beans 28-oz. uploaded by Jasmine B.

Bush's Honey Baked Beans 28-oz.

Bush's honey baked beans 28-oz. see more...

Amanda H.
Bushes baked beans are a big must have around my house. Especially during the summer when we bbq a lot. They taste amazing. The sauce is not super runny like some it is just the right consistency.
Bryan M.
Albuquerque, NM
What can I say about these baked beans. I've had them a few times and I just feel they are horrible in every way. They are way too sweet and the taste of honey just doesn't mix with beans. If you have a sweet tooth you probably shouldn't be looking into baked beans. Beans should be more on the savory side of the flavor spectrum. This just doesn't work for me in anyway. I really do not understand why people like them.
Sarah F.
Just thinking of these beans is making me salivate! Great flavor! I could understand how these could be a little sweet for some people, but that just comes with the territory of having Bush's canned beans. No, they are not the best for you, but they accompany a fast meal very well and are always nice to have on hand. I love them and recommend them to everyone!
Jennifer M.
Woodbridge , VA
I love Bush's Baked Bean's. Can't really say they are super healthy, but they are darn good. I normally dilute with a bit of water to mellow out the salty sugary intense flavor, but let me tell you they taste so good with BBQ foods, with mashed potatoes. These are the only beans I will eat alone. There great in chili too! with franks!
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV
I've always loved Bush's beans. These are a good staple to keep in the house. Sadly, there aren't any beans I enjoy right out of the can. I always have to doctor them up with more seasoning and usually BBQ sauce. But these are hands down the best base to start with.
Shavonn B.
Savannah, GA
This is the only brand I buy. I've tried every flavor and there all very tasty. They conveniently have different sizes to fit your purpose. It does't hurt that its reasonbly priced as well.
Margarita C.
New Haven, CT
I love Bush's Best Honey Baked Beans!! Its truly the best baked beans. I love eating then with my hotdog and a bun! Mmmm I want some right now!!! The best product of honey baked beans in stores. My name is Margarita and I appove this message..
Melissa M.
Orange Park, FL
For being canned...I absolutely love these beans! They're so tasty, yet so affordable! Throw a couple strips of bacon on top and throw them in the oven, and you have a great summer side dish!
Kolleen S.
East Meadow, NY
I wish I had beans more often. I know they are healthy but I didn't grow up on them and they seem to be an acquired taste. But I do like baked beans, and once a year I break down and get this brand. It's not a healthy brand, but it sure tastes good!
Mia H.
Arcadia, LA
I love Bush's Best Honey Baked Beans!! Its truly the best baked beans. I love eating then with my hotdog and a bun! Mmmm I want some right now!!! The best product of honey baked beans in stores. Very good flavor to it.
Vanessa c.
Whats your favorite flavor?
shellie k.
Tomahawk, wi
What else can be added to them?