Bush's Honey Baked Beans 28-oz.

Bush's honey baked beans 28-oz. see more...

Bryan M.
Bryan M.
Albuquerque, NM
What can I say about these baked beans. I've had them a few times and I just feel they are horrible in every way. They are way too sweet and the taste of honey just doesn't mix with beans. If you have a sweet tooth you probably shouldn't be looking into baked beans. Beans should be more on the savory side of the flavor spectrum. This just doesn't work for me in anyway. I really do not understand why people like them.
Mia H.
Mia H.
Arcadia, LA
Foodie Expert
I love Bush's Best Honey Baked Beans!! Its truly the best baked beans. I love eating then with my hotdog and a bun! Mmmm I want some right now!!! The best product of honey baked beans in stores. Very good flavor to it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Orange Park, FL
Foodie Expert
For being canned...I absolutely love these beans! They're so tasty, yet so affordable! Throw a couple strips of bacon on top and throw them in the oven, and you have a great summer side dish!
Shavonn B.
Shavonn B.
Savannah, GA
This is the only brand I buy. I've tried every flavor and there all very tasty. They conveniently have different sizes to fit your purpose. It does't hurt that its reasonbly priced as well.
Becca M.
Becca M.
Hickory, NC
Best brand and best flavor! My kids love it almost as much as I do. It's a little on the expensive side (for beans) but so much better than the off brands.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Sallisaw, OK
Foodie Expert
Bush's beans goes great with everything. My neices love it and I have to get it when ever they come over.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Foodie Expert
Bushes baked beans are a big must have around my house. Especially during the summer when we bbq a lot. They taste amazing. The sauce is not super runny like some it is just the right consistency.
alisha n.
alisha n.
Honolulu, HI
I love this different flavors of bean this is my daughter favorite one, we love to BBQ and every time she ask if i have her favorite bean!
Kolleen S.
Kolleen S.
East Meadow, NY
I wish I had beans more often. I know they are healthy but I didn't grow up on them and they seem to be an acquired taste. But I do like baked beans, and once a year I break down and get this brand. It's not a healthy brand, but it sure tastes good!
Margarita C.
Margarita C.
New Haven, CT
I love Bush's Best Honey Baked Beans!! Its truly the best baked beans. I love eating then with my hotdog and a bun! Mmmm I want some right now!!! The best product of honey baked beans in stores. My name is Margarita and I appove this message..
shellie k.
shellie k.
Tomahawk, wi
What else can be added to them?
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor?