BUSH'S Great Northern Beans

by Bush's

Since 1908, quality beans from our family to yours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BUSH'S Great Northern Beans!
Autumn F.
Allentown
BUSH'S Great Northern Beans uploaded by Autumn F.
I love trying out new soup recipes! BUSH'S Great Northern Beans were perfect for this homemade white bean soup. My daughter and I LOVED the taste. We made enough to enjoy throughout the week for lunches.
jill B.
Palm Bay, FL
I like using these when I make my white chicken chili gives it a robust flavor without overpowering it who doesn't love bush baked beans
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,274 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Bush’s Beans are amazing. They have great texture, taste and a descent size portion for a smaller can. Love adding these to my soups and eating them alone as well!
Brittany R.
If I could eat this every single day I seriously would. I drain all of the juice out of the can and will put salt and pepper on these. Great for lunches or a snack and they’re GOOD for you
Rawan M.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Very yummy 😋 beans I am making this kind of beans with tomatoes and beef it is very easy to cook
christina M.
Ozone Park, NY
Excellent,  very flavorful, inexpensive especially when it's on sale. I also used in chilie and it's great.
Cathy D.
Balaton, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Bush’s Great Northern Beans are a go to for making soups in my house. They are affordable and the taste is never a disappointment.
Pam T.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
These are my most favorite beans in the whole world! They are so creamy and juicy I will mash them up and make me a sandwich out of them!
stephanie F.
Lexington, SC
These are great for making a white bean chicken chili! I like putting cilantro and lime in the mix in the crock pot and just letting it simmer til it's nice and tender, then voila! This makes for a nice healthy meal with high protein and low fat. I would definitely recommend this brand and combo to others in terms of a winning recipe. If you are looking to switch things up in the kitchen, then this is what ur looking for!
Tina S.
Martinsburg, WV
My husband and I love eating these! Goes perfectly with everything and my hubby would eat them all the time if I would fix them. Is delicious in white chili too or in soup. Great in the winter month.

Looking for your answer?