Bush's Dark Red Kidney Beans uploaded by MsMaria B.Bush's Dark Red Kidney Beans uploaded by Tish C.

BY BUSH'S

Bush's® Best Dark Red Kidney Beans.
Since 1908.
Family Favorite Recipes™.
See back.
16 oz (1 lb) 454 g. see more...

Tish C.
Modesto , CA
BUSH'S BEST is the best...lol I love added Bush's best dark redkidney beans to some of my family favorite recipes. Especially and comfort food like chili for the Fall and Winter seasons.
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Amanda G.
These are great beans! Very flavorful and they don’t turn to mush if cooked for a really long time. Used them to make chili and it turned out delicious. They’re priced nicely too.
Shonda W.
Warner Robins, GA
I use these beans when I make chili and they are a great addition to make the chili hearty and filling. I find the quality to be good and the amount of liquid in the can also good for the chili. I usually pick this up at my local wal-mart neighborhood market.
Kristin W.
I use these when making crockpot chilis. Just add all the ingredients into the pot and let it cook while you're gone. So easy and tasty!
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I use these when making my chili's and they do the trick. Cheap and helo make a thick delicious chili. Couldn't ask for more.
Sarah S.
Good quality kidney bean. I use these for chili or soups and appreciate that they are always consistent and not mushy.
Cassie B.
Great product to use in stews and chili's. We warm up a can on taco night to use instead of refried beans. :)
Brittany D.
APO, AE
Perfect for chili, this is the exact product I use each and every time. has tons of flavor, I recommend this!!

Walmart