Bush's Dark Red Kidney Beans uploaded by MsMaria B.Bush's Dark Red Kidney Beans uploaded by Tish C.

BY BUSH'S

Bush's® Best Dark Red Kidney Beans.
Since 1908.
Family Favorite Recipes™.
See back.
16 oz (1 lb) 454 g. see more...

Buy on Target*
Shonda W.
Warner Robins, GA
I use these beans when I make chili and they are a great addition to make the chili hearty and filling. I find the quality to be good and the amount of liquid in the can also good for the chili. I usually pick this up at my local wal-mart neighborhood market.
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
BUSH'S BEST is the best...lol I love added Bush's best dark redkidney beans to some of my family favorite recipes. Especially and comfort food like chili for the Fall and Winter seasons.
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Kristin W.
I use these when making crockpot chilis. Just add all the ingredients into the pot and let it cook while you're gone. So easy and tasty!
Cassie B.
Great product to use in stews and chili's. We warm up a can on taco night to use instead of refried beans. :)
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I use these when making my chili's and they do the trick. Cheap and helo make a thick delicious chili. Couldn't ask for more.
Brittany D.
APO, AE
Perfect for chili, this is the exact product I use each and every time. has tons of flavor, I recommend this!!