Food & SnacksFruits & VegetablesCanned & Prepared BeansBush's
Chili Magic Chili Starter Traditional Recipe 155 oz

BUSH'S Chili Magic Chili Starter Traditional Recipe 15.5 oz

by Bush's

Bush's??® Best Mild Traditional Chili Magic?? Chili Starter.
Since 1908.
Just add meat and tomatoes.
Chili beans, sauce & seasonings.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BUSH'S Chili Magic Chili Starter Traditional Recipe 15.5 oz!
Lorrie M.
Purchased at: Publix
This is a great base starter for chili! I add Red Gold Diced Chili Ready Tomatoes and Spice World Minced Garlic in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Dreamfields Angel Hair Pasta in my slow cooker with very lean ground meat. So good!
Zach G.
Brazil , IN
This is our absolute go to, when it comes to making chili. This product is very tasty. I would highly recommend it! BUSH'S Chili Magic Chili Starter Traditional Recipe 15.5 oz
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is SO YUMMY and so handy to have around for all of your recipes calling for chili! It’s got such a great flavor and is super quick and inexpensive! Love love love. I would definitely purchase again.
Sydney B.
Greenbelt, MD
These beans have changed my chili game for the better! I started using these a couple months ago and they add so much flavor to the recipe. They are really affordable and easy to find in any target, walmart or grocery store. I would absolutely recommend any chili starter beans from Bush's
Shyla J.
This is my go-to for making any chili. I've actually won competitions using this as my chili starter, and adding some spices along the way. Would highly recommend if you're looking for a fast chili for the family, football games, or just a craving.
Shelby B.
Seriously a staple in my house! I have to keep multiple cans on hand!! Makes chili superb and easy. Has pinto beans and sauce with a nice flavor. I add rotel mild or chili flavor if I want some spice and diced tomatoes and tomato sauce and a half onion and perfect chili everytime! BUSH'S Chili Magic Chili Starter Traditional Recipe 15.5 oz

Looking for your answer?