BUSH'S Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans

Dear Friends, Our company, which was founded in 1908 by my great-grandfather, A.J. Bush, is proud to bring you this quality product. Our baked beans are made from a secret family recipe that's been passed down and closely guarded by generations of the Bush family. Bush's baked beans are slow-cooked, using only the finest ingredients and the greatest of care, so that you can taste our secret family recipe in every bean. To us, that's more than a slogan...It's a promise, to bring the flavor of our family's table to yours...every time. Enjoy, Jay Bush

Can it mold inside the can after a few years?
Start your review of BUSH'S Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans!
Diana H.
1,139 reviews
BUSH'S Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
There are the best tasting baked beans. I love me some #Bush's Baked beans. They taste real and not authentic. You got so many flavors to choose from but I think county style more tastier BUSH'S Original Baked Beans
Jessica Y.
Hope, AR
BUSH'S Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans uploaded by Jessica Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love anything by Bush’s!! I love getting the brown sugar hickory bushs bean. Then fry some hamburger meat! Then blend it all together and there you are a delicious fast home cooked meal!!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
These are great. I like baked beans but don't have the time or patience to make my own. These are very convenient.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,123 reviews
BUSH'S Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it sweet and delicious love the smoky flavor I really enjoyed it is perfect affordable easy to prepare love it
LaShay M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The perfect sweetness which I like use when grilling one a sunny day. Taste is amazing and I love it with a grilled hot dog. Price is good but a little higher than regular baked beans. Can be found in any supermarket! Will continue to purchase in the future.
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
These are the beans I grew up on when my mom didn't make homemade and they're what I serve my husband and my adult daughter also uses them. These are the go to flavor. Healthy excellent vegetable for you. Protein! I absolutely recommend! Great price too
Cori Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Good product. Thick and rich sauce and the size is a good value. This is a go to brand for baked beans. It’s also easy to find almost anywhere so that helps to. It always seems when you like something that’s when you can’t find it, lol.
Sierra E.
Baltimore, MD
I love bush beans, they’re always fresh and flavorful. This variety is my favorite. I love using these to make my own baked beans with onions, peppers and meat in them.
Heather N.
Dillsburg, PA
BUSH'S Honey Sweet Baked Beans has always been a staple in my pantry. Any day I need something simple for a side dish or even just to add more protein these beans work wonderfully. The Honey Sweet flavor add that perfect amount of sweetness to them.
Jana S.
Ocean Springs, MS
Add a little chopped cooked bacon, fresh bell pepper and onion then bake. Makes great summer dish!