BUSH'S Boston Recipe Baked Beans

by Bush's

Bush's Best since 1908 98% fat free High in fiber

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BUSH'S Boston Recipe Baked Beans!
Product Highlights
I've tried all the different flavors and haven't been disappointed. in reviews
Angela J.
Las Vegas, NV
I don’t have the opportunity to get these often but, I love them and need to remember to pick sold up next time I’m put.. it’s a great dinner side. I highly recommend.
Mandi L.
Dayton, OH
When I was pregnant with my last son, I ate almost nothing but BUSH'S Boston Recipe Baked Beans 🙄 Straight out of the can and I have no regrets lol. I still do this occasionally just not EVERY meal. They are amazing heated or cold in my opinion. What was you/your partner's favorite or craziest pregnancy craving?
Sabrina L.
Bostic, NC
Roll that beautiful bean footage ......I think the commercial does really say it best because I say that line every time I pull these out of the oven. They're full on flavor, fiber, and protein. I think that's pretty incredible for a little bean. They're a great side for a a BBQ or a simple hotdog night. BUSH'S Country Style Baked Beans
Ninna W.
When purchasing baked beans you always want to choose the good brand that taste better. That brand is bushes for me. All their beans are made with good quality beans. They have great southern taste. And aren't very expensive. I like to stock up on these. Great with sides such as burger and hot dogs at a cookout.
BJ M.
Davie, FL
These are one of my favorite brands of baked beans. Everyone in the family loves them too. These make a great side to any dinner. They are very filling too. You can find this in any grocery store and it does not cost much. They also have a lot of different options to choose from.
Jennifer B.
Jefferson, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Superb baked beans bush’s is the only brand I buy they have absolutely great flavor and is priced very well
Adriene B.
Guyton, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my families favorite canned beans. We use them a couple different ways. Sometimes we just warm them up and eat them as is with some bbq other times we cut up hot dogs and make a meal out of it. Either way they are delicious.
Cynthia S.
Medina, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Bush's baked beans! Definitely a must have for Barbecues and family get togethers. Bush's baked beans is definitely a staple in my pantry!
Brandy L.
These baked beans are great with pork chops. I like to add a bit more brown sugar and a smidge of ketchup to get that perfect baked beans taste.
Ashleigh E.
Port Hueneme, CA
A terrific side for any barbecue, cut up some sausage or hot dogs to put in it for a full meal for the kids or the hubby, always happy with it.

Looking for your answer?