BY BUSH'S

Bush's??® Best Black Beans.
Since 1908.
Family favorite recipes???.
See back. see more...

Amber F.
Lakeland , FL
Best black beans for chili or tacos I bought this at Publix and it is my go to for most of my recipes!!! It is inexpensive and so good for you!! I recommend this to anyone who wants black beans!!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love beans in chili and corn bread and beans and this can of beans meets all the expectations i have in it. It is so tasty and worth the time cooking the meal. Online are some good recipes that you can try which i love to use when cooking this can of beans. These are so addicting. Suggested!
JaNae M.
Denison, TX
Super great ingredient for several meals!!!! You can get this at Walmart for pretty cheap! Super easy to prepare, drain and rinse beans! It most definitely met expectations and was a great meal! I have several cans in my pantry now!
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, Pa
This is my favorite brand of beans. We eat them quite often. They are delicious and can go in so many different recipes. I just tried a new recipe I think it was called chicken and black bean casserole, it was so good!
Ashley S.
Santee, CA
This specific brand of black beans is one of the two brand I buy. The beans are delicious and versatile. I am vegetarian and use them as a meat alternative. I use them to mix with soy protein and make tacos and I also like to use them to top nachos.
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
These are hands down my favorite black beans. Call me crazy but I swear they are fuller, plumper, and fresher tasting than others. I love them. We make tacos with them or just in a bowl with cheese on top. Good source of protein.
Brandie Lynn C.
Weslaco, TX
Straight from the can to pot, these are just like moms! Highly recommended black beans. And don't forget to mix in eggs! For huevo rancheros! Great in Mexico for regular breakfast!
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
I love to make chicken & cheese quesadillas on the stove and love throwing in some of these black beans! They are great!
Heather T.
Godfrey, IL
I love this brand of black beans. I always use these when I am making chili. These beans are also great in a taco salad.
tosha h.
Bush's brand known for their baked and vegetarian beans. Black beans are one of my favs and love them in every way
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, Pa
What are some of your favorite recipes using Bush's Black Beans?