Bush's Best® White Beans 16 oz. Can uploaded by BRENDA B.

BY BUSH'S BEST

Recipe: White Bean Soup. see more...

Buy on Walmart
JILL H.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
These are delicious! They are great for making numerous types of soups, stews, etc. My favorite meal to make with these is white chicken chili. These beans have great flavor and are not expensive. You can find them in your supermarket with the canned vegetables.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
Perfect for white bean chicken chili! They are lighter than normal red beans or chili beans. You can buy it anywhere really. I get mine from Walmart or my local grocery store. I would recommend this. Definitely look up white bean chicken chili and try it.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Foodie Expert
Normally I go with Goya, but those were on sale and sold out, so I ended up with these a couple weeks ago. I was quite impressed. I shouldn't have been too shocked, they do make a yummy baked bean. These often pop up for sale, so try them out!
Alivia C.
Alivia C.
Mobile, AL
Foodie Expert
Just used this today in a chili recipe and thought they were great especially for the price! These can be purchased at all grocery stores and I defiantly recommend them if your looking for a cheap yet good tasting white bean product
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Bush's is my go to brand for beans. My family loves white beans. I use them in white chicken chili and plain over some white rice. Very reasonable on price and I love that I can stock up and not worry about expiration for a while.
Candis G.
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
Works well in a white chicken chili. For about a dollar a can its cheap. You can find it at most grocery stores. I prefer the pull back tops for the ease of opening but overall I recommend this for a white bean recipe
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Foodie Expert
I haven't had these on their own but I always always use them when I make chicken and white bean chili!!! And they are so good with the seasonings!!!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Mckinney, TX
Foodie Expert
Bush beans are all amazing, this one impartiality is yummy mixed with tuna and a bit of red pepper for a quick and easy protein packed lunch!
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
Foodie Expert
I love these beans! I make them all the time with a little onion and thyme for an easy work night meal. The quality is always good.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I love these beans, especially for making soup or chili. They are relatively inexpensive and make for a good cooking ingredient.