BY BUSH'S

Bush's Best Vegetarian Baked Beans: Gluten free Kosher see more...

• Do these taste good? I haven't tried them yet and I just ...3 Answers
Elisabeth B.
Corning, NY
I decided to go vegetarian when I went to college, and one of the few things I really missed was beans. I was so happy that Bush's had vegetarian baked beans. It's really vegetarian and goes great in a 7-layer dip, with nachos, or with rice. It does have a lot of sugar though, so be careful on the amount you eat if you're watching your sugar intake
Jada W.
Philadelphia , PA
I love these beans so much!! The flavor is amazing. I've been eating these all my life and I had never had real baked beans till recently and I realized I liked the vegetarian ones SO much better. so I definitely recommend them!
Carol L.
These beans are so delicious! They are on the sweet side. They are great as a side or a main dish. I eat them with cut up hot dogs in it and i pair it with bread. So yummy and it is very satisfying.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
favorite baked beans to eat alongside hotdogs.  I have been using this brand for years. It's something I grew up with and am happy to give to my family! Affordable and easy side dish to go along with any grilled meal.
Angela S.
Beat baked beans ever! There is no other kind that taste as good or beans taste so good. The seasoning in this is perfect. Great with anything and it is easy to heat up anyway.
Sonora W.
I love that Bush's has this option. My family and I try to eat kosher and these baked beans make it easy to still enjoy a 4th of July cookout minus the unkosher meats. And the flavor is still amazing!
Chara R.
Marrero, LA
These are the best. Vegetarian friendly and delicious. These are a great alternative to traditional baked beans made with animal fat. Your meat eating friends and family will be none the wiser.
Celia S.
Delicious! These are my favorite! You can't tell the difference between these and ones with meat. Good for parties and BBQs. There's always something for the vegetarian!
Mary W.
Millbrook, AL
These are the ONLY baked beans my 8 yr old will eat. You don't miss the pork at all, and best of all, since they are Kosher, you can feel comfortable serving them to anyone.
Megan O.
Virginia Bch, VA
I never knew they had these! I'm decently going to go buy a lot of them! I've been forcing my self to eat the one with meat! So happy to have a vegetarian one!
Abby H.
Kyle , TX
Do these taste good? I haven't tried them yet and I just wanted some opinions . I'm very picky lol