BY BUSH'S

Bush's Best Vegetarian Baked Beans: Gluten free Kosher see more...

• Do these taste good? I haven't tried them yet and I just ...3 Answers
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
Bush's Best Vegetarian Baked Beans and Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage perfect, tasty meal when you don’t feel like cooking. Not the healthiest considering the amount of sugar added but it’s satisfying. I purchased all ingredients from Acme. #influenstereats
Chaya K.
These Bush’s brand baked beans are so delicious and my family’s favorite. They’re 100% vegetarian and kosher! Easy to prepare, remove from the can, place in microwave and serve or in stove top by adding diced onions and brown sugar!
Cheyenne L.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product! This is by far my favorite and go to brand for baked beans. They have an excellent flavoring and are very affordable. You can find these in any store from the local grocery store to Walmart. They frequently are on coupon and last long enough that you can stock up!
Daniella H.
These are solid beans. I am so glad that they have a vegetarian option. I am glad that I can trust that there is no animal products in this option. This helps me cook a meal that both my family and I can enjoy.
Faith H.
Ashland, KY
This was such a great idea to have this option for vegetarians! I would always bring these to cook outs or when I just wanted to have some at the house. I would always fix them up like my mamaw use to with brown sugar and ketchup. They are amazing
Julia M.
Fort Smith, AR
I am giving them a c because of the excess amounts of sugar. Each serving has 20 something grams. I can't remember the exact amount but when I was at the store and I noticed how high the sugar content I was blown away. I think they taste okay but usually when I have bought them in the past I drained the sauce off of them and seasoned them myself. I would recommend just buying some kind of white bean and making your own sauce. You will probably end up with a healtheir baked bean recipe and it won't be as runny and full of sugar. These are okay in a pinch but don't eat them in you are diabetic or have had gastric bypass surgery.
LaTonya B.
Hartford, CT
This is my go to brand of beans. I prefer Bush's over all other brands because of taste and quality. I usually purchase the vegetarian beans and mix them with the Bourbon Grilling beans in order to cut the sweetness. Bush's does well with this line of products.
Amanda Z.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love that Bush's has vegetarian baked beans in the same flavor I grew up with but better because it doesn't make me sick! Plus, if you're a meat eater, you can always add whatever you want to these to flavor them. Bush's Grillin Beans also have a bunch of vegetarian flavors which I love as well. Bush's is awesome!
Zsacari H.
Jamaica, NY
I love these baked beans. You can't go wrong with Bush's baked beans. I usually get mine from Walmart for $1.18 and it's well worth the price. They aren't the healthiest thing, but they are a pleasure to indulge in.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
THESE ARE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BAKED BEANS! Seriously, try these even if you aren't vegetarian. I've gotten so many hooked on these. The taste is delicious and perfect for a summer bbq, highly recommend!
Abby H.
Kyle , TX
Do these taste good? I haven't tried them yet and I just wanted some opinions . I'm very picky lol