Bush's Best Red Beans uploaded by Tish C.

BY BUSH'S

Since 1908 Slow cooked to perfection see more...

Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love Bushs products. These are my go to beans for chili. The price is low and quality is high. I would recommend for any family who likes to save money on prices!
Amy K.
Florence, AL
I do love Bush's Beans. I have not tried many other brands but I do know Bush's holds up and doesn't get mushy if used in a crock pot and left to simmer for hours. That means a lot to me since I am so busy and occasionally forget to turn off the cook time, in time!
Nicole C.
Corinth, NY
My absolute favorite brand of beans. I buy them in numerous varieties and I am always happy. NEVER soggy, always tasty and perfect!!
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
Good beans! They are tasty and don't get very mushy. Bush's are my preferred brand of beans.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
These are very good red beans from a can. I use them quit often. I will buy them again.
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
I love these bush beans. they did wonders for a perfect salad I made. they complimented all the other ingrediants I used. I love them, Yummmy :)
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
You sure can't beat Bush's beans for the price! I use them in everything from chili to sloppy joes.

back