Bush's Best Pinto Beans With Bacon uploaded by Penelope R.

BY BUSH'S

Since 1908 Slow cooked to perfection see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like Bush’s beans. They’re always a re-constant purchase for me. My son wanted to get these because of the bacon in it. But when we cooked the beans, we’ve barely found any bacon in it. One of the kids didn’t like the flavor of the beans. All I added was seasoning salt to the beans when I cooked them. Maybe using them for beans and ham hock and greens, or stuff in a recipe would be better instead of just plain as a side.
Melissa L.
Irving, TX
You can always find these in our pantry. We eat them multiple times a week. They're really good. We usually make retried beans with these
Jessica S.
Muskegon, MI
Bush's PInto Beans with Bacon is a staple in my grandma's kitchen. it is soooo good.
Taylor W.
Not a fan. I do not like the processed taste of bacon mixed with the beans.