Bush's Best Pinto Beans uploaded by Yaritza V.

BY BUSH'S

Bush's Best Pinto Beans: Slow cooked to perfection see more...

hazel l.
Love this beans, the taste is just right. It was super easy to prepare it great when you don't want to start from scratch or you have a big family just get more cans, this are my to go beans. I got recommended and I to recommend this.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Review for: Bush's Best Pinto Beans, 16 oz more...
I think this beans are one of the greatest ones I have tasted in my entire life! My sister always buy this product because it’s affordable and it taste really nice! She has not look up for something better because she knows she ain’t gonna find it! I think this beans are extremely delicious and I would defenetly recommend this product and brand to others to try out:))
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
I trust these beans because of the Bush's name. I continue to buy these beans because of the delicious flavor. I use them exclusively in my beans and rice recipe.
Ashley M.
Review for: Bush's Best Pinto Beans, 16 oz more...
Bush’s pinto beans in the can are my go to when I don’t feel like making a pot of fresh pintos. Great quality and flavor!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Review for: Bush's Best Pinto Beans, 16 oz, Bush's Best Pinto Beans, 27 oz, Other more...
Affordable brand. Easy to cook with dependable results. Easy to fake refried beans with these when I don't have time.
Jennifer Z.
These are a must every time I go to the grocery store. They're so convenient when planning to make a quick dinner.
Beth c.
I generally cook my bean from scratch. If I am short on time this is my go to brand. It is the only comparible.
Mary S.
Our family eats a lot of beans, especially pinto beans. This is by far my favorite brand. Highly recommend!
Morgen W.
My daughter loves these. she said the flavor is great and "yummy". fairly easy to make on the fly
Autumn S.
Winter Spgs, FL
Great flavor and convenient to use in recipes. I don't have time to cook beans... ever.

Kohl's