Food & SnacksProduceFruits & VegetablesBush's
Best Cocina Latina Frijoles Negros Machacados

Bush's Best Cocina Latina Frijoles Negros Machacados

by Bush's

Bush's® Best Cocina Latina™ Frijoles Negros Machacados.
Since 1908.
Smashed black beans seasoned with poblano chiles, tomatoes, and a touch of bacon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bush's Best Cocina Latina Frijoles Negros Machacados!
How would you rate this product?
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
I love Bush's beans in all forms but was especially excited to try the Cocina Latina line. I love the ease of adding healthy beans with added flavor to our dishes! Sadly, my store has discontinued them but that may simply be regional. I have a few cans left and I am hesitate to finish them up. I have been making more vegetarian dishes lately and have used these in many recipes. It is simple to add variety to a recipe by changing the beans and I have done so many times. Pinto beans from this line plus rice plus sprinkling of cheese on top! Yum!

Looking for your answer?