Bush’s® Best Classic Hummus Made Easy 6 oz. Pouch uploaded by Sierra B.Bush’s® Best Classic Hummus Made Easy 6 oz. Pouch uploaded by Diadra H.Bush’s® Best Classic Hummus Made Easy 6 oz. Pouch uploaded by Diadra H.

BY BUSH'S BEST #44 in Vegetarian Meals

Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
We love these! My family adores hummus, but a lot of preprepared ones just don't make the cut, flavor-wise, and making your own at home can be a little time consuming. These packets are the perfect solution! They're very easy and simple to use, and the resulting flavor and texture are excellent. It's so simple that anybody can do it. Now we always keep a couple of these packets and cans of chickpeas on hand, whenever we want a snack!
Diadra H.
Diadra H.
Bay Minette , Al
This was so simple to make! Garbanzo beans Bush's Hummus made easy and a food processor and you have yourself some great hummus. It's nice to have on hand for impromptu guests. My first taste of hummus was the already made kind and I didn't like it at all but I got this as a sample and gave it a try I am so glad I did. It tastes so much better than the pre-made you get at the grocery store.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Easy to make at home mummas. Bushs had really.done it now. Its not salty or full of unnecessary stuff either. Its perfect for a family or friends over.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
Thanks to this I can now make my own hummus for a fraction of the price of buying a pre-made one from the grocery store. I found that this with a can of garbanzo beans (doesn't have to be bush's) actually makes more than the typical size of hummus which is available at my local stores. I like to add some cumin to this one, a little bit more olive oil, and maybe some Cholula sauce to give it a little kick.
Laury W.
Laury W.
I am thinking of trying this. Anyone tried it yet? Opinions please.
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Has anyone tried this with Kidney, Lima or Pinto beans.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
How does this compare to scratch-made hummus, in terms of flavor and ease of preparation?
Christi B.
Christi B.
Norman, OK
Is the taste authentic? I worry about packets like this being bland.