Bush's Best® Chili Beans Pinto Beans in Mild Chili Sauce 27 oz. Can uploaded by Carley L.Bush's Best® Chili Beans Pinto Beans in Mild Chili Sauce 27 oz. Can uploaded by Semaria S.

BY BUSH'S BEST

Since 1908 Slow cooked to perfection Pinto beans in mild chili sauce see more...

LeeAnn C.
I love Bush's; they've got the best flavors, a huge variety, and their quality is always reliable. I've never had a bad can of Bush's beans. I had never tried pinto beans in chili before, and was a little hesitant at first, but these are very good. Just be aware that they're fairly large and hearty beans, better for a chunky chili than a smoother recipe.
Amber S.
Lancaster, CA
Inpudchased this brand at target the other day because my normal brand was sold out and made burritos with it and the chili flavor was delish with the rice and chicken I added. I was very happy I explored this product for my family dinner
Annette P.
This is a great product for an all-in-one, easy, vegetarian chili meal. I like the fact that it will satisfy a chili craving without being loaded with soy like other canned vegetarian chili varieties. It also makes a good base for homemade chili, with or without meat. It's a great, time-saving product!
Kayla Y.
Lorton, VA
So delicious! I use these in my crockpot chili recipe and it adds that extra flavor that really makes it perfect! I get it at Giant and it's always available! I've only ever used it in chili so can't comment on other uses, but it's a must have in my chili recipe!
Bobbie M.
Steinauer , NE
Bush's is always my go-to brand for any type of beans. I love that these cans are chili ready, so all you have to do is dump it in the pot or crock pot with the other fixins-makes for an easy meal and delicious chili!
Carley L.
Mount croghan, SC
Sooo good! Hubby raves about my chili and all I do is follow the recipe on the back of the can. Perfect flavors, not too spicy but just enough kick.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Large can size is a plus. I love the Bush's beans. Very easy to prepare. I add herbs and spices to mine to add a little more flavor.
Lindsey H.
Can not go wrong with Bush's beans. every flavor rocks! I'd recommend to anyone who is looking for high quality and low price.
Rachel C.
I always use these when I make chili! beans are great and the juices and spices are super flavorful. it adds to the chili
Samantha G.
I always use this when I make chili, it adds instant flavor. And is a good source of protein and fiber