BY BUSH'S BEST

Since 1908 Slow cooked to perfection Pinto beans in mild chili sauce see more...

Buy on Walmart
Annette P.
This is a great product for an all-in-one, easy, vegetarian chili meal. I like the fact that it will satisfy a chili craving without being loaded with soy like other canned vegetarian chili varieties. It also makes a good base for homemade chili, with or without meat. It's a great, time-saving product!
Kayla Y.
Lorton, VA
So delicious! I use these in my crockpot chili recipe and it adds that extra flavor that really makes it perfect! I get it at Giant and it's always available! I've only ever used it in chili so can't comment on other uses, but it's a must have in my chili recipe!
Bobbie M.
Steinauer, NE
Bush's is always my go-to brand for any type of beans. I love that these cans are chili ready, so all you have to do is dump it in the pot or crock pot with the other fixins-makes for an easy meal and delicious chili!
Lindsey H.
Can not go wrong with Bush's beans. every flavor rocks! I'd recommend to anyone who is looking for high quality and low price.
Rachel C.
I always use these when I make chili! beans are great and the juices and spices are super flavorful. it adds to the chili
Samantha G.
I always use this when I make chili, it adds instant flavor. And is a good source of protein and fiber
Cristina R.
I lov this chilli it's so good, its not to hot like some brands are its a perfect amount of seasoning
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Bushs beans are very tasty, they do taste homemade and these chili beans are great on hotdogs.
Sammie M.
Fresno, CA
This is so good. Especially when making chili. Also taste amazing for chili dogs.
Amber S.
Lancaster, CA
Inpudchased this brand at target the other day because my normal brand was sold out and made burritos with it and the chili flavor was delish with the rice and chicken I added. I was very happy I explored this product for my family dinner