Bush's Best Bourbon And Brown Sugar Grillin uploaded by Angie S.

BY BUSH'S

1 Can = 22 oz (1 lb 6 oz) 624 g; Beans - Bourbon and Brown Sugar. Robust beans with a touch of natural bourbon flavor. Since 1908. Secret family recipe. This product is non-alcoholic. Our company was founded in 1908 by my great-grandfather AJ Bush. Since that time, we have worked to provide you with the highest quality products. Like our famous Baked Beans, our new Grillin' Beans are slow cooked according to a Secret Family Recipe for a taste like no other. Try our Bourbon and Brown Sugar - robust beans with a touch of natural bourbon flavor that adds just the right sweetness to your grilled steak, chicken, and chops. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=3940001910'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Buy on Target*
Marilyn S.
Foodie Expert
I use this in my homemade chili so delicious! Gives it the perfect amount of sweetness! My kids enjoy it as well as my husband ! It is affordable for a but can. I would recommend this for others to use in their chili.
Jessica P.
They're not that bad..the original beans are still better. I would probably buy these again.
Melissa E.
Foodie Expert
I hate the original baked beans! I can't stand them! BUT....I love these they have a flavor I can manage...living in the south its a big deal! So glad you worked on a new recipe!
Janine C.
Foodie Expert
Oh my goodness this flavor is so yummy. Even my husband who does not like beans at all will eat these. My daughter and I also love to eat them they're great side to any dinner and adds a nice amount of protein especially if you're not eating meat at dinner.
Melissa L.
Tacoma, WA
Foodie Expert
These taste great! They have a smoky flavor that reminds you of grilling and campfires. They are very affordable and so easy! Not as good as Grandma's home made but for the price and how easy it is to pop open a can and heat em' up this is definitely worth the buy!
Angela E.
Pflugerville, Tx
My family loves these! They are always on my shopping list. Sweet and smokey!!!