BY BUSH'S BEST #47 in Canned Vegetables

Recipe: Hoppin' John Over Rice. see more...

• How to make them better? Is there any way?4 Answers
Tanya T.
Allison Park, PA
For canned black-eye peas, these are tasty! I've eaten them plain and also added them to a New Year's sauerkraut soup (which sounds gross, I know, but is SO good!).
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
In my household we cannot live without this refried beans. I usually make them for lunch for my two kids and I to eat with tortillas. Highly recommend it.
Melissa E.
Gross! I hate the taste of Black eyed Peas from a can! It is unreal gross! I wish I could give a nicer review but they are just gross.
Olivia M.
I love bush's beans they are one of the best for canned beans, rather is these or baked beans i would recommend them to anyone!
Lori U.
As a southern girl who loves black Eyed Peas .. doesn't get any better then this product. I love it!!!!!!!!
Lynne I.
Jena, LA
Bush's Black Eyed Peas are very tasty. The added flavor of bacon makes them so delicious for canned peas.
Amber L.
These are so good. The bacon added to it gives it the best flavor. We Buy These Very frequently.
Maria M.
I love bush beans! taste better than any other brand of beans! totally recommend them!
Jessica B.
Benton, AR
Good, seem very fresh, soft but not overly mushy. Easy to season. My family loves it
Reba H.
Phil Campbell, AL
I love the black eyed peas!! They are seasoned great! Taste fresh and quick to fix!
Melissa E.
How to make them better? Is there any way?