BY BUSH'S

Bush's® Maple Cured Bacon Baked Beans
Since 1908.
Best.
Specially cured bacon & a touch of maple syrup.
98% fat free high in fiber.
28 oz (1 lb 12 oz) 794g.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

• Is the maple flavor very strong or subtle?8 Answers
  • What dishes can your make with these, besides your standard putti...7 Answers
Buy on Target
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
This one is so yummy! Great with a BBQ and dip your chips in it. We never have leftovers. The other favors are ok but I always go for this one. It has a little sweetness but not much.
Shannon C.
Brasher falls, NY
This is a common product in our household. It's a quick easy dinner for the kids with hotdogs on those crazy days when you just don't have time to cook a full meal. My family loves bush's products.
megan r.
San Diego, CA
These beans taste really good they have a yummy sweet flavor and are great to pair with chicken or with hamburgers. They never disappointed me. Always a favorite!
These are the only type of beans i like. The have a very sweet taste to me. My mom use to make this with hamburger bits mixed in or with cut up hot dogs❤
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Best brand of baked beans to buy. I love this flavor. It goes good with just about any meat dish you are cooking. Easy to prepare, and affordable.
Vanessa D.
Grafton, NH
These are so delicious i could eat them everyday! I wish they were good for you! The maple flavor is great and the beans are always nicely done!
Rebekah E.
Best baked beans ever! I live close the factory where these are produced and it is extremely clean and well run. Great company to purchase from!
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
Buschs are definitely the best baked beans. A sweet yummy flavor and the bacon mixed with beans is the best combination! Perfect for a cookout
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN
I don't know how they do it, but these are the absolute best baked beans out there. I would even say they are better than homemade.
katie B.
LANSING
Good flavor. We always add a little brown sugar, ketchup, mustard, and Lil smokies. Bake em in a pan covered with foil. Super good
Kimberly B.
Ebro, FL
Is the maple flavor very strong or subtle?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What dishes can your make with these, besides your standard putting them in a pot and warming them up?