BY BUSH'S

Bush's® Maple Cured Bacon Baked Beans
Since 1908.
Best.
Specially cured bacon & a touch of maple syrup.
98% fat free high in fiber.
28 oz (1 lb 12 oz) 794g.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

• Is the maple flavor very strong or subtle?8 Answers
  • What dishes can your make with these, besides your standard putti...7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Bush's Baked Beans bring back great family BBQ memories. Over the years my family traditions always include Bush's Baked Bean . The products are affordable and they taste great!!! Walm or cold they are a crowd pleaser, we always run out of beans first!
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
Bush's Baked Beans are truly the best baked beans. great taste and you don't have to add a lot to them to taste great like with other baked beans. i put an onion and bell pepper in mine and let them simmer for about 30 minutes. delicious!!
LaTeya B.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
No matter what's on the menu at our BBQ we must have bush's!!! They are easy to prepare even if you aren't really adding anything to them. They have never let me down. I need these at every BBQ very very good
These are the only type of beans i like. The have a very sweet taste to me. My mom use to make this with hamburger bits mixed in or with cut up hot dogs❤
Susanne B.
Hands down our favorite of the Bushes beans line. The maple and bacon flavor give the beans that slow cooked taste.
Jess W.
This is so delicious. Perfect. For any barbeque ! Love the maple and bacon blend !
Monique C.
Delicious! Bush beans are my all time favorite! Nice and easy little side dish to go with dinner ! The taste is out of this world ! I just add a little sugar to it and it's amazing ! Definitely a repurchasing item !
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
The were good but had a gritty texture. All beans are healthy, kinda on the sweet side. I don't eat these often unless I feel like eating beans. I love the maple flavor. I would recommend these to everyone my who family eats them
Megan S.
Bushes baked beans have to be our favorite around my house. Plus they have the best commercials that make you laugh and some that might make you cry. You can buy these at any big box store Walmart target or Kroger's Publix. Thumbs up here
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
These are my family's favorite baked beans. It's the perfect baked beans if you like them a little sweeter than regular. But they are not overpowering either, it's a really good balance.
Kimberly B.
Ebro, FL
Is the maple flavor very strong or subtle?
Anna K.
SAVANNAH, GA
Foodie Expert
What dishes can your make with these, besides your standard putting them in a pot and warming them up?