BY BUSH'S

Bush's® Maple Cured Bacon Baked Beans
Since 1908.
Best.
Specially cured bacon & a touch of maple syrup.
98% fat free high in fiber.
28 oz (1 lb 12 oz) 794g.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Quincey H.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Foodie Expert
Bush's Baked Beans bring back great family BBQ memories. Over the years my family traditions always include Bush's Baked Bean . The products are affordable and they taste great!!! Walm or cold they are a crowd pleaser, we always run out of beans first!
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
Bush's Baked Beans are truly the best baked beans. great taste and you don't have to add a lot to them to taste great like with other baked beans. i put an onion and bell pepper in mine and let them simmer for about 30 minutes. delicious!!
LaTeya B.
LaTeya B.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
No matter what's on the menu at our BBQ we must have bush's!!! They are easy to prepare even if you aren't really adding anything to them. They have never let me down. I need these at every BBQ very very good
These are the only type of beans i like. The have a very sweet taste to me. My mom use to make this with hamburger bits mixed in or with cut up hot dogs❤
Susanne B.
Susanne B.
Hands down our favorite of the Bushes beans line. The maple and bacon flavor give the beans that slow cooked taste.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Boston, MA
Don't eat beans often mostly in the summer with hot dogs fresh off the grill but these are the to go beans.
Jess W.
Jess W.
This is so delicious. Perfect. For any barbeque ! Love the maple and bacon blend !
Christina L.
Christina L.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
It's hard to get great barbecue flavor in a can, but Bush's always does it! These are the perfect baked beans- I feel like I can just throw them on the stovetop and serve them up. Easy and delicious!
katie B.
katie B.
LANSING
Foodie Expert
Good flavor. We always add a little brown sugar, ketchup, mustard, and Lil smokies. Bake em in a pan covered with foil. Super good
SAVANNAH, GA
Foodie Expert
This variety of baked beans happens to be my favorite. It is very good, with the perfect touch of maple syrup to make it a little sweet, but not overwhelming. These are perfect as the vegetable side to your meal, if you're not in the mood for other vegetable types (corn, green beans, etc). We have these at least once a week in my house. Worth every penny and highly recommended!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Ebro, FL
Is the maple flavor very strong or subtle?
SAVANNAH, GA
Foodie Expert
What dishes can your make with these, besides your standard putting them in a pot and warming them up?