BY BUSHMILLS

Mary D.
Tacoma
I first tried this whiskey with a colleague of mine while on a business trip, and I was surprised by how much I liked it! Bushmills is affordable but doesn’t taste like a cheap whiskey. I’d recommend this whiskey to others.
Amanda W.
West Lafayette
I asked for a Jameson and Ginger at a ski resort we were at. They didn’t have any Jameson but replaced it with this. It was delicious, and I actually bought it at the liquor store afterwards!
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
Smooth and delicious. Sometimes you just want to kick back relax and sip on something that just relaxes you. This is definitely worth it and will be purchasing it again
Abigail R.
For whiskey, it's not bad! It's a common whiskey from Ireland so it can't be THAT bad.. It is rather affordable and can be mixed like any other whiskey or drank on its own. If the time is right, I would purchase this product again.
Kathleen D.
Bushmills is liquid ambrosia in my opinion. I tried all of the Bushmill varieties at the distillery in Ireland (which you should really go visit if you ever get the chance). This was my husband's favorite: smooth, rich flavored, and high quality.
Emily D.
Saint Cloud, FL
Had this at my father in law's house and it instantly became one of my favorites. It has a distinct taste and I love the bottle. It's medium price range, affordable but not cheap. I would purchase again definitely.
Julia M.
Wonderful, smooth Irish whiskey. Purchased as a gift and he was kind enough to let us toast him. This is sipping whiskey, but makes Irish coffee really special.
Kellie P.
Ravenna, OH
I beautiful and smooth whiskey that leaves you with just the right amount of throat burn. Its got a great oaky finish that leaves you asking for more
Amanda W.
This is not the best whiskey but we love to take shots of it with  pickle juice chasers and we call then picklebacks! soooooo goooddd!!!!
karly c.
Antioch, TN
Great stuff. Very distracting. I see why people drink wiskey when they are depressed. Definitely left me with a hangover the next morning tho