BY BUSHMILLS

Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Bushmills is liquid ambrosia in my opinion. I tried all of the Bushmill varieties at the distillery in Ireland (which you should really go visit if you ever get the chance). This was my husband's favorite: smooth, rich flavored, and high quality.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Wonderful, smooth Irish whiskey. Purchased as a gift and he was kind enough to let us toast him. This is sipping whiskey, but makes Irish coffee really special.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa
Not a bad whuskey at all! Good for price, good for burn, and good for its taste. Its definitely got the Irish kick in it!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
I was surprised to find this fine a whiskey at a decent price point. It's not my favourite label, but it has that smokey, leather jacket nose, whiskey lovers seem to covet. Smooth enough without that ill sweetness some well brands seem to substitute with.
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
I'm not a big fan I never have been it's cheaper that the leading brands but I would spend the extra few euro for the qaulity it's worth it but you know to each it's own