BY BUSHMILLS

Courtney P.
Happy Hour Expert
For sure a mixer, but I find Irish whisky to be a bit harsh anyway. I love this brand and pick it over other Irish ones. Price is fair for taste. We would recommend to others over a more commercial brand.
Alyssa C.
Woodstock, GA
So I am not sure on the price as this was given as a gift. But I don't think it's too expensive. And it's fairly good ! I was surprised but I really enjoyed the taste and I will be purchasing this bottle again
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Happy Hour Expert
This is pretty good for a "cheaper" aged whiskey. In fact, Bushmill's is my preferred affordable whiskey brand. It has a nice finish and is great alone or as part of a cocktail. I especially love when I can find it as part of a promotional pack with glasses or other swag.
Paige J.
Casper, WY
Smooth, warm, comforting, perfect sipping whisky. This is the only one I drink, so I make sure that the bottle lasts. This is our special occasion and holiday drunk.
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
I like Bushmills Irish Whiskey. It is used on Spike TV's bar rescue a lot and I have gotten many recipes from them
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Happy Hour Expert
Decent flavors, good for mixed drinks. Great price, great proof. Give it a try at your nd t shindig Bushmills 10 Year Old Single Malt Irish Whiskey
Hilary R.
Winterville, NC
Hands down my all time favorite whiskey. As an Irish girl, it is perfect for a cold or just a nice cold drink after work. Love this brand!
Gina R.
Jax Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Amazing whiskey for the price. Goes down really smooth and is a classic! Purchased at a local liquor store, it’s a go to my liquor cabinet!
Ashley D.
Colton, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I really enjoyed this in the Irish car bombs! Very smooth and delicious flavor. I would highly recommend it.
Charissa H.
My goodness, one of the best! Smooth flavour, not a lot of bite and when you drink it, try it first just straight. You don't need to add ice or water or anything else! Though if you do insist on drinking it any other way, warm, in a hot toddy will do nicely as well.