BY BUSHMILLS

Linda B.
Angel Fire
One of my favorite Irish Whiskys! On a recent trip to Ireland, I discovered the smooth triple distilled taste of Irish Whisky and have been trying different kinds ever since. This is definitely one of my favorites. The cost is reasonable, and you can find it in most liquor stores and departments.
I will definitely buy this when I am in the market.
Lauren P.
Mesa
Love it! Went to a whiskey tasting and walked away with a favorite. Never been one to tolerate whiskeys before. Soaked in a sherry cask, it's got a sweetness to it. Super smooth. Even goes great mixed with some dr pepper!
Lisa L.
Bought this for my brother-in-law for his birthday.  He regularly drinks Bushmill's (original) and really likes the Black Bush for special occasions.  I sampled some and really thought it very smooth and classic.   The price was just right.  Would buy again.
Elizabeth F.
Austin, TX
I first drank this one in Ireland--love this stuff! I'm pleased to see it on the shelves of my local liquor store. It is even smoother than the Bushmill's original. Very drinkable, dangerously so. A favorite for sure! Everyone should get a bottle.
Shayla K.
Omah
This is very good whiskey. Some of the best whiskey I’ve ever tried. I bought it at a local liquor store. It was delicious. It is on the pricey side but worth it. Definitely satisfied with it overall and I would buy again.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Kelsa j.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It just wasn't for me. I like the taste and the feel no doubt. I feel like the only thing that makes me rate it two stars is the smell. I'm not sure if I just had a bad night or if anyone has ever had a particular smell linger on too long and remind you of it every time, but that was me and this brand
Kasey T.
Kunkletown, PA
I had this whiskey for the first time when I was actually in Ireland. Ever since then I kept buying it and going back for more! Best whiskey to buy just a shot or two of in a glass, with an icecube to sit and drink. very smooth and relaxing. A must drink for whiskey drinkers.
Lidia P.
San Diego
I'm not a big whiskey drinker but Bushmills Irish Whiskey Black Bush is really, really good. It's not cheap but worth the price if you like whiskey. If you don't, this one might make you change your mind!
edson  g.
Edinburg, TX
Influenster
EDSON G.

DASHBOARD
SETTINGS
LOGOUT
edson g.
"Congrats! You've received activity.points points to your activity.badge Badge."
All

Showing 1-3 of 3 Reviews
Ash F. Ash F.
Antelope, CA
Impact Score: 2

One of the few drinks I can actually sip on with out some sort of mixer. Very smooth warms ya right up.
FEB. 6, 2015, 6:49 P.M. | Flag This? ▲INAPPROPRIATE REVIEWS UNRELATED REVIEWS DUPLICATE REVIEWS 0
Courtney S. Courtney S.
Dayton, OH
Impact Score:
1366

My favorite imported whiskey. I went to Ireland in March and tasted a fair amount from their whiskey collection. I determined this was my favorite. Very smooth! Now, I make sure to keep some at home
Jennifer  M.
Ingleside, TX
I have never tried this whiskey before. Does it have a good taste?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What whiskey do you prefer other than this?
cynthia p.
What does this taste like? I wanna try it.
Ashley H.
Temecula , Ca
I started getting into different whiskeys for sipping rather than mixing. I've seen this and have been interested in trying. Does anyone recommend for New whiskey sippers?