Bushmills 21-year Single Malt

by Bushmills

would you recommend ?
How does this taste?
What os the price? Where are can get it?
Start your review of Bushmills 21-year Single Malt!
How would you rate this product?
Donna R.
Mercersburg, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Costco
This whiskey is smooth so you won't get a harsh burn in your throat, great to have at events and easy to get tipsy off of.
Natalie W.
Lancaster, Pa
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This stuff is so bad the company should be giving it away for free. please dont waste cash.
Dawn M.
The Bushnell 21 year single malt would be a great Christmas gift or just a nice gift to bring to a Christmas dinner.
Christine D.
Houston , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Great Irish whiskey. I sell liquor for a living, although this one isn't in my company, I still love it. Smooth and all around great flavor!
Heather S.
Galveston, TX
Bushmills 21 year single malt is really smooth. You don't get that harsh afterburn like you get from a young whisky. It's soooo gooooooood.
Brandy C.
Oh my i love malty beverages. So very much. This could be on my go to list for sure. Yummy.
Robersy C.
Quisiera probarlo ya que me han dicho que sabe bien y he visto en internet tambirn buenas referencias sobre el.
Enid G.
Cleveland ohio
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Me han hablado muy pero muy bien de este producto que sabe bien rico tendré que probarlo
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I picked up a bottle of this to celebrate St. Patrick's Day this year and it completely changed my perception of Irish whiskey. Jameson was 'meh' and Redbreast 12 was a good step in the right direction. However, with this stuff, I think I may have arrived. A wonderful single malt!
Stacy A.
Winder, GA
Bushmills is a fantastic Irish whiskey. It’s smooth and tasty. It’s one of my favorites!