Bushmills 21 Year Old Single Malt Irish Whiskey

by Bushmills

Nose lifted, perfumed fruit-filled nose, soft and pulpy, apricot yoghurt and crannachan (raspberry oats sugar and cream).Palate starts sweet, soft and juicy starting with apricot ending up with redcurrant and cherry.Finish very light smokiness. Lovely balance. A whisky for those who like things on the fruity side.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bushmills 21 Year Old Single Malt Irish Whiskey !
Madera, CA
This is a very delicious alcohol, especially when paired with flavored drinks and crushed ice. Great for summer.
Not cheap, but also 100% with it. So smooth and complex, it’s one of the better whiskies I’ve tried.
This variety is very smooth. It is easy to drink with a full flavor. Goes with a variety of chasers.
Richmond, KY
This product is absolutely delicious! So smooth and rich! Couldn't ask for anything more!
Minden, NV
I loved this drink! It is simply one of my favorites, I buy whenever I can and I love to use it in special moments. I recommend 100000000% to drink lovers. The taste is unique and extremely pleasant and matches with any snack! Loved it !!!!!!!!!
My absolute favourite whisky. So smooth, a bit pricier than there but worth every penny. A true Irish whisky, even my friends who have sworn they hate whisky will try this and love it. Seriously amazing, will always be my go to
Victoria, BC
This is my go-to whiskey. Bushmills prices range from relatively inexpensive to rather expensive. Every single bottle from lowest to highest price has been fantastic. I drink this straight, in some coffee, but never with ice and never with Coke. The bottle is fantastic. I like the range of labels.
Browns Arm
My husband is a whiskey junkie! Everything Christmas I splurge on an expensive bottle. This whisky is so smooth! Drink it on the rocks or as it, too good to mix. High quality, worth the price!
TORONTO, ON
My boyfriend got me into whiskey. This is a very nice flavor. Very smoky going down. Good price too. I recommend this brand over other brands.
DORAL, FL
Si vas de rumba es la mejor opción para compartir entre amigo tiene una excelente textura. Pero su precio es un poco caro en Rep.Dom

Looking for your answer?