Bushmills 21 Year Old Single Malt Irish Whiskey

by Bushmills

Nose lifted, perfumed fruit-filled nose, soft and pulpy, apricot yoghurt and crannachan (raspberry oats sugar and cream).Palate starts sweet, soft and juicy starting with apricot ending up with redcurrant and cherry.Finish very light smokiness. Lovely balance. A whisky for those who like things on the fruity side.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bushmills 21 Year Old Single Malt Irish Whiskey !
West Columbia, SC
We got to tour the Bushmills factory while visiting Ireland. We fell in love with this particular variety more than the others because of how incredibly smooth it was. And what an awesome experience to enjoy it where it was made!
Lakeland Village
I have only had the pleasure to have this once and I loved it I wish i could get my hands on it again it was definitely worth it very smooth do not mix this one ladies and gentlemen sip it slowly
Minnetonka, MN
One of my favorite, go to drinks. This stuff is AMAZING and oh so tasty! Great on its own or paired with tonic and lime juice. Grab a bottle next time you hit the liquor store you won't be disappointed!
Pittsburgh, PA
Lovely sipping whiskey. At most, all you need is an ice cube (or not, for the purists). While this is a little pricier, it is 100% well worth it.
Fayetteville, GA
This whiskey was so smooth. I enjoyed it both by doing shots and slowly sipping on it chilled. It has a great taste and a wonderful buzz.
My boyfriend loves this. Got it from the brewery in Ireland as a gift. He still has it. From what he's said he really likes the taste.
I cannot afford to pay for bottles of this amazing whiskey. I buy myself a double on my birthday every year at my favorite bar.
Natchitoches, LA
I bought this as a gift for my father a few years before he passed and he absolutely loved this is one of his favorite Liquors
Pinellas Park, FL
I have had a serious love affair with this whiskey for quite a while and goes down smooth every time. It's like an old friend.
Now this is real whiskey. I would not recommend mixing this with anything it would be like dipping gold in yellow paint

Looking for your answer?